Breeze Airways Flight Change Policy: Breeze Airways has many great provisions for customers. They understand that visitors' plans can change at any time. If you want to board their flight, you don't have to worry about changing flights. Customers can use Breeze Airways' flight change policy to avoid this hassle. This policy lets you know how to change your Breeze Airways ticket. Plus, it can save you time and money.
About Breeze Airways
With flights from Tampa International Airport to Charleston International Airport, Breeze Airways commenced operations on May 27, 2021. David Neeleman, who previously helped found Morris Air, WestJet, JetBlue, and Azul LinhasAereas, established this airline. Breeze Airways is an American airline based in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.
Focusing on providing fast and affordable flights between small airports while avoiding large hubs, Breeze, the airline founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, operates a fleet of Embraer aircraft. 190/195 and Airbus A220–300. Breeze offers seamless bookings, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24 months of reusable travel credits, and personalized in-flight amenities, such as complimentary family seats fees, all through a beautiful, easy-to-use app.
Breeze Airways Flight Change Policy
- You have 24 hours from booking to request a free change on your Breeze flight. You are not responsible for paying the Breeze flight change fee in this situation.
- After 24 hours, you must pay the Breeze Flight Change Fee if you want to change your ticket. Since the cost of changing your flight will add up every day, you should do it as soon as possible.
- If your Breeze flight is delayed by more than five hours, you have the option to change or cancel your flight. You can change your Breeze flight online or with the help of customer service.
- You cannot change your flight if there are three hours left before your trip’s departure time.
- If your origin and destination do not change, you only have to pay the flight change fee.
- Each time your origin and destination changes, you must pay a flight change fee proportional to the fare difference.