A room can get hot in minutes when the sun shines directly on it. The CoolEdge AC helps to keep the room cool by releasing cool water into the air from its base. This replaces the warm air with cooled air that feels refreshing to those inside the room. Is this product worth the money? Here's what you need to know about it and how well it works!
To begin this CoolEdge Portable review, we'll address the common question, is CoolEdge Portable AC a scam?
CoolEdge is not a scam, but it will not work immediately and as quickly as an air conditioning system. So please contact them if you are unsatisfied with the results of your purchase after 30 days, and they will take the CoolEdge back and issue a full refund.
What is CoolEdge AC
To beat the heat, we present you with the most effective and Eco-friendly solution to beat the sweltering heat, the CoolEdge Portable Air Cooler. Instant cool air can be obtained with this device since it uses water evaporation to cool down the warm air. It is equipped with a dust filter that filters the air.
The Cool Edge can help quickly cool a room. Businesses like hotels, restaurants, dry cleaners, laundries, construction sites, and many more all benefit from using this product.
Coolidge's cool water helps cool the warm air in the room, and it also replaces the misty air in the room with cooled water. Water is added in small drops, which are filtered by a water-dampened filter medium. A fantastic fan is fitted in the CoolEdge AC, which draws hot air from outside. Hot air drawn from the fan dissipates the water in it.
As the water dissipates, it releases into the room or the place you have placed it. This results in the temperature decreasing rapidly in rooms up to 20 square meters.
With the CoolEdge Portable Air Cooler, keep your place cool and comfortable
Portable AC with large capacity built-in battery
Features of CoolEdge Portable Air Cooler
- Cool room safely: With the CoolEdge, the arid air is muted, providing soothing relief from the summer heat. On the other hand, synthetic refrigerants used in air conditioners can provide temperatures at or below average, which is not suitable for you.
- Effective Cooling: This Cool Edge air cooler has a 500ml water tank, and will cool an area of up to 20 sq. meters for up to 8 hours. this clever invention utilizes a small amount of power and, in turn, can cut your electric bill in half. It uses just 10 watts of power.
- Portable: Because it is so small, you can move it around your house as you wish. Furthermore, you can take it with you on vacation, while being outside in nature, or even inside your car.
- Easy to maintain: Simple mechanism makes it easy to maintain. It is eco-friendly and doesn't need water to work.
Pros And Cons Of CoolEdge AC
- It is easy to use and clean.
- It effectively cools the air around.
- It is small and lightweight, making it easy to transport.
- It doesn't use as much energy.
- CoolEdge is only available on the official website.
What Makes CoolEdge so Special?
This portable air cooler is more efficient than conventional air conditioners, has a lot of advantages over them, and is Freon-free. But it still gives you the same fresh air. The CoolEdge chills the air by evaporating the water in the tank. With all the features that make a portable air cooler perfect, this is the type of value that is worth your money. The Eco-friendly device employs a natural process to give you fresh air.
Furthermore, it recycles indoor air utilizing cross-ventilation, as opposed to air conditioners that only salvage ambient air, which results in more pollutants in the indoor environment. This system is energy-efficient, and it also has dust filters to refine the incoming air of dust and debris. CoolEdge uses Rapid Cooling Technology to cool the air instantly from the moment you turn on the device. The filter is washable and reusable, and the device has a three-speed fan. In addition, it is ultra-quiet, so you can sleep with it.
How to use CoolEdge AC
- Position the Cool Edge AC on a clean flat surface.
- Charge it using the Type-C charging cable that comes with it.
- Connect the power adapter.
- Fill the 300ml water tank halfway with water
- Choose your preferred setting, and enjoy cool air immediately.
Conclusion: Is CoolEdge Worth Buying?
CoolEdge Air Cooler is a practical substitute for a compressor-based cooler or air conditioner. The hindrance of CoolEdge is that it increases humidity, which can be made up for by using oblique evaporative cooling. Usage of the device provides benefits for you and your whole family.