Dua And Wazifa To Make Your Husband Listen To You
In Islam, many duas and wazifas can be used to make your husband listen to you. These duas and wazifas are based on the Quran and Sunnah, and they have been proven to be effective in helping to improve communication and understanding between husband and wife.
Here are some of the most effective duas and wazifas to make your husband listen to you:
- Recite Surah Fatiha 11 times, followed by the following dua:
Allah, I ask You to make my husband love and love me with respect and kindness. Please help us to have a happy and harmonious marriage."
- Recite the following wazifa 100 times:
You, Allah, I beseech You to make my husband love me and treat me with kindness. Please help us to have a solid and loving marriage."
- Make a sincere dua to Allah, asking Him to help you to improve your communication with your husband.
In addition to Dua and Wazifa, there are some other things that you can do to make your husband more receptive to you.
- Be respectful. Always speak to your husband with respect, even when you disagree with him.
- Be patient. It may take some time for your husband to start listening to you. Be patient and keep trying.
- Be understanding. Try to understand your husband's point of view. This will make it easier for you to speak with him.
- Be supportive. Be available to your husband when he requires it.. This will show him that you care about him and that you are willing to listen to him.
If you follow these tips, you will be well on your way to making your husband more receptive to you. Remember, patience and perseverance are key. With time and effort, you can make your marriage more potent.
If you are willing to put in the effort, you can use the duas and wazifas mentioned above to make your husband listen to you and improve your relationship.
Remember, Allah is the One who answers prayers. So, if you are sincere in your dua, He will answer it and help you to achieve your goals. You can visit our website to know more about Istikhar. To know more, you can visit: https://fajrdua.com/