It is now time for you to decide which engineering career you believe is the best fit for you after completing your 12th-grade coursework.
When considering a bright future for engineers, the topic of artificial intelligence and Machine Learning frequently comes to mind.
But the real question is: Should you opt to pursue a B. Tech in artificial intelligence and machine learning? What is engineering for artificial intelligence?
Does this program help students secure good employment opportunities?
Are you qualified for this line of work?
Does it pique your curiosity?
You’ll need to read this blog post about a B. Tech in artificial intelligence and machine learning to learn more about this and decide if it’s the appropriate path for you.
B.Tech in AI and Machine Learning: Course Details, Cost, Requirements, Admission, Job Opportunities, and Syllabus
Let’s first define B. Tech in artificial intelligence and Machine Learning before we go into further detail:
A 4-year undergraduate degree program in engineering called the B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is designed to give students the knowledge and skills they need to pursue a career in this field.
Data mining, natural language processing, and machine learning are all covered in this course.
B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Objectives:
The course’s objective is to give students the foundational information and abilities required to create intelligent systems. The course covers a wide range of topics, including machine learning and artificial intelligence’s most recent research as well as the history and philosophy of AI.
It is possible to learn about the core AI algorithms and methodologies, as well as how to employ them to solve real-world issues.
|The duration of the course||4 Years|
|Admission/ Eligibility||The candidate should have a 10+2 certification from a recognized board in Science.|
|Criteria of Admission||As per the College entrance exam and admission process on the candidate’s merit.|
|Course Fee||On average, INR 70K to INR 1.5 lacs- yearly|
|AI Engineer salary in India at the beginner level||It ranges from INR 10 lacs to INR 15 lacs per year|
|Job Profiles||Principal Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Computer Vision Engineer, Data Scientist, etc.|
9 Reasons for Choosing B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
One of the most well-liked and in-demand areas of study in the computer sector today is artificial intelligence and machine learning. You may build the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career in this quickly-expanding industry by pursuing a B. Tech in AI and machine learning.
Top motives for choosing B. Tech in artificial intelligence and machine learning include
- There is a rising need for AI experts.
- A number of sectors, including industry, banking, and healthcare, use artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- AI is a fascinating field to keep up with because it is continually evolving.
- B.Tech in AI and machine learning can assist you in honing your critical thinking and fundamental data analysis skills.
- B.Tech in artificial intelligence and machine learning opens up a wide range of professional options.
- Pursuing B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning is an excellent way to start if you’re interested in a job in AI or machine learning. With AI, you’ll acquire the abilities and information need to pursue a rewarding career in this quickly expanding industry.
- This course will give you the abilities and information need to work successfully as an artificial intelligence engineer. You will gain knowledge of different AI and machine learning (ML) methods, techniques, and tools as well as how to use them to solve practical issues. Additionally, the course will instruct you on how to create AI and ML systems.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is without a doubt the talent of the twenty-first century. AI is playing a larger and larger role in our daily lives as a result of the quickening pace of technological development. These technologies, which range from self-driving cars to personal assistants, are altering how we live and work.
- Pursuing B.Tech in AI and Machine Learning degree is a wise move if you want a job with a promising future. Now is the ideal moment to begin learning because there will be a growing need for this talent in the years to come.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech in AI and Machine Learning
A student applying for the course should qualify by clearing 10+2 with a total score of 50% or above in their 10th-class board exams. They must also clear JEE Main entrance exam or any state/university-based exams to qualify for admission.
Cost of B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
The Cost of a B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in India ranges from INR 70K to 4.5 lakhs. The cost of the course may differ from one institute to another and from one college to another. But many institutions charge substantially less for this course. The GIT, IITs, NITs, and BITs are some of the major institutions that offer this program.
B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Core Subjects
B.Tech AI and ML subject list:
- Artificial intelligence
- Neural networks
- Pattern recognition
- Machine Learning
- Language processing
- Deep learning
- Programming language [Python or C or other languages]
- Database management and Big data
What you will accomplish after the Program?
These are some of the Program’s outcomes:
- Knowledge Application: You will be able to use your understanding of physics, math, engineering basics, and AI to solve challenging engineering challenges.
- Problem Analysis: By evaluating the initial problem, you can assess the early stages of your engineering project.
- Investigate difficult issues: To draw reliable conclusions about intricate engineering tasks and comprehend the constraints on your findings, you should employ research-based information as well as research methodologies, tools, and procedures.
B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Jobs
Some Artificial Intelligence Engineer job profiles are:
- Data Engineer:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- AI Scientist
A list of a few companies that participate in the campus placement is
- Vivo Mobile
Salary after B. Tech in AI and Machine Learning
Don’t consider money when considering a promising career. In order to determine if you will have a secure financial future or not, it is appropriate to consider the wages of AI engineers in India or the average income of artificial intelligence engineers in India. Here is additional information on this:
You can anticipate an entry-level yearly average pay of about 8 lakhs per annum after completing B. Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning degree, which is much more than the average salary of any other engineering graduate. The compensation of an AI engineer may reach 50 lakhs per year at higher levels.
It will take 4 years to complete the program before you can embark on the journey of exploring the corporate world. B. Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning colleges in Greater Noida offer good placements and internship programs to give students a head start in their career. So take your time in finding the right college for you because it will determine how far you can go in this line of work.
Q1. WHAT JOBS ARE THEREAFTER B. TECH IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING?
Following graduation with B. Tech in AI and ML, you can consider applying for positions as a software engineer, data analyst, data scientist, and game developer, machine learning engineer, R&D engineer, hardware engineer, machine learning engineer, or research scientist.
Q2. HOW LONG DOES B. TECH IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING TAKE TO COMPLETE?
It can take four to five years to complete an undergraduate program in B. Tech artificial intelligence and machine learning. Typically, four years pass. However, it depends on the college you are attending and your career objectives.
Q3. IS PURSUING B TECH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING A GOOD CAREER OPTION?
Yes, the field offers a bright future. It relies on a number of variables, including your skill set, career objectives, and the local labor market. For people with the appropriate talents and interests, AI and ML are developing fields with a lot of potentials.