Are you aware it is estimated that 3 out of 10 people wear the wrong corrective glasses? Even though contemporary medical and optical studies reveal that wearing the wrong prescribed vision-corrective glasses can drastically harm your eyes, many of the patients are still victims of this unbearable incident.
However, this brand new Flex Vision Properfocus glasses have been designed to help patients escape this ugly incident of wearing the wrong corrective glasses to their detriment. So, if you are experiencing difficulties with your eyesight? Finding it very hard to concentrate on items completely, irrespective of its location? And thus, frustration and despondency are camping in your heart because you have not been able to find any vision aids, spectacles or glasses of modern and professional styles to ameliorate your condition? Flex Vision glasses have definitely come to help you out of this unbearable condition.
What are Flex Vision Glasses?
Flex Vision glasses are new pairs of glasses that have been introduced into the market for patients with eye problems to have their vision back through proper focus. The glasses are built with breath-taking features and specifications. Flex Vision (Properfocus) glasses are very portable, comfortable, lightweight and delicate technology that superlatively match the good prescription of doctors for patients in need of corrective glasses. One of the thrusts of Flex Vision glasses is that they adjust to your eyesight, not the other way around.
Flex Vision lens is a dual lens technology, that is, two glasses in one frame. The power of the lenses can be customized instantly to correct from -6 diopters of nearsightedness to +3 of farsightedness.
A Flex Vision corrective glass is a glass that has a specially built frame and lens combination framework that allows you to focus on objects without minding the location.
Adjusting the little dials on the ends of the frames get you a perfect custom magnification. simply.
It will literally take you about 2 seconds to focus on a printed page, label, laptop screen, or phone. Corrective glasses are often costly, and having different glasses for different purposes can be troublesome.
You no longer need to buy two different glasses for reading and driving or use ble and stylish.
The frames offered by the site are of different shapes, colors, materials for everyone who wants glasses matching their eye color, shape of face, or outfit they have worn.
Flex Vision glasses are designed to replace all your spare and reading glasses.
Specifications Of Flex Vision Glasses
- Polycarbonate Lenses
- Fingerprint Proof
- Precise Correction
- Position Fix
- Adjustable Magnification Power
Major Features Of Flex Vision (Properfocus Glasses)
- Polycarbonate Lenses For Optimal Clarity and Resistance
- Precise Correction Based On Real User Feedback
- Easy Adjustment and Position Fix
- Instant Adjustment For Each Eye Independently
- Fingerprint Proof Glasses
- Easy Reading With Optimal Clarity
- Easy to Clean
- Simple to Use By Everyone
Benefits Of Flex Vision Glasses
- Adjustable Lens And Nose Pads: This feature gives you the ability to adapt your vision to any situation, be it reading or driving. The adjustable nose pads definitely add extra comfort so you can wear them for as long as you want.
- Built To Resist Impacts As A Result Of Carelessness: Another benefit of ordering Flex Vision glasses is that it is durable and strong. Therefore, you do not need to worry if you happen to consciously or unconsciously drop the glasses on the ground once in a while. This is definitely because Flex Vision corrective glasses are exceptionally well-built to resist impact of such nature. How do you feel knowing that even if you were to drop your Flex Vision corrective glasses, they will be just fine? Awesome! That is it!
- Convenient And Comfortable To Wear: Aside from the comfortability of the nose pads of Flex Vision glasses, the flexible frame is an added advantage as well. The said frame easily adjusts to your head for a snug fit, making Flex Vision easy, comfortable and convenient to wear. Definitely, you will not experience any sort of discomfort and distress while wearing your Flex Vision glasses as far as you have followed the procedures of proper usage.
- Resists Impacts From Scratching. Flex Vision adjustable glasses are covered with a special anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating. So even if you are not too careful with your glasses, rest assured that Flex Vision can endure it all. You do not need to fear your lens being filled with scratches of all sorts. The lens will always be smooth and shiny.
- Easy To Maintain: Maintenance is often the key to sustaining anything in life. In this case, something that is difficult to maintain, will always give you lots of headaches and sleepless nights. In most cases, we do not like coming close to something or having something that is difficult to maintain. It is totally stressful! Bearing this in mind, the manufacturer of Flex Vision simplified its maintenance process. Therefore, you have to forget about these inconvenient lens cleaning cloths of other visual aid glasses. Flex Vision lenses can be easily washed under running warm water with a drop of soap. It is as simple as that!
- It's Not Costly: Flex Vision glasses are very affordable compared to other visual aid glasses. Save a fortune by opting for Flex Vision. No need to switch between glasses, going to optometrist’s appointments, and changing your glasses every time your vision improves and vice versa.
- An Ideal Glasses For Reading: if you are having eyesight problem, reading printed text can be very difficult. It can seem blurry and difficult to decipher. Hence, to some people, they have to hold the page close, squint, rub their eyes, take a deep breath, then maybe they can start to read the small print. This now makes reading one of the paramount reasons for needing corrective glasses. The beauty of having Flex Vision is that you can easily use it to read without having to struggle. You can simply adjust the lenses, increasing the magnification power according to your needs.
- Helps Reduce Eye Strain: Of course, if you are suffering from an optical defect, you do not need a reminder to remember about the headaches and eye strain persistent squinting leads to. Most often, your eyes become sore and you feel headaches after a session of working on your laptop, phone, or reading a book. However, using Flex Vision gives a highly affordable proper magnification. It then becomes the simple, no hassle way to see clearly without having to spend hundreds of dollars at the optometrist or straining your eyes. Everything is simplified with Flex Vision.
- Good for Concerts, Sports, and Travel: Flex Vision spectacles are pretty good or perfect for concerts, sports and travel. Since Flex Vision spectacles enable you to see clearly, wearing it while you are attending a concert, sporting and traveling is a perfect idea. You can often use the glasses at football games and at any big outdoor concerts to clearly see the band. Be sure to take them in the car when you go on trips to national parks, or for rural outings. You can see the sites so much more clearly.
How Does Flex Vision Work And How To Use These Adjustable Glasses For Proper Focus?
The central point of Flex Vision glasses is the dual sliding / adjustable lens technology which permits you to have two pairs of glasses in one. As you slide the lenses, you adjust their magnification power and adapt to your vision as you want. Frankly speaking, Flex Vision features two thin “plates” that slide over each other when you adjust the dial on the frame. How you position these two plates is what determines the magnification power of your lenses. That is definitely why Flex Vision glasses are the only glasses that can be switched between reading and regular glasses. The power of the lenses can be customized to correct from -6 diopters of nearsightedness to +3 of farsightedness.
The usage is simple as this: wear your Flex Vision Properfocus glasses, turn the dial on the side of the frame until you find the magnification power you need, and that is all.
The below are easy steps you need to follow to adjust your new Flex Vision (Properfocus) glasses:
Kindly stand in front of the mirror and put on your Flex Vision glasses normally (for proper focus)
Adjust temple arms and see straight in the mirror
Identify the exact height of glasses on your nose
Check for slipping or squeezing
Make adjustments accordingly to get the required result
Who Are Flex Vision Glasses For?
Frankly speaking, Flex Vision glasses are made for everyone! It is particularly beneficial to people who have to constantly switch between glasses depending on the activity they are doing at the moment. The power of lenses can be adjusted and slided so you are rest assured that Flex Vision glasses will meet your needs and will fit your eyesight. Also, do not forget that the frame itself can be regulated so that it fits your head snuggly enough for comfortable wear.
As a matter of clarity, you truly need Flex Vision glasses if:
1) You are witnessing double vision
2) You are witnessing blurry or distorted vision
3) You are experiencing regular headaches
4) You are often witnessing squint
5) Your eyes are experiencing strain
6) You are experiencing trouble driving at night
7) You are witnessing an adverse change in your vision
8) You are finding objects fuzzy and unable to identify clear lines
Is Flex Vision Glasses Worth It?
With all candor, Flex Vision glasses are the best glasses you can get for this price and features. This dual lens technology is rightly patented and it is seen as the first and the only noise from its kind in the world.
The Flex Vision adjustable glasses will work in any situation. Hence, it definitely does not matter what you want to utilize it for at the moment, be it driving, reading, or watching TV. If you are suffering from either shortsightedness or longsightedness, Flex Vision is the innovative solution to improve your vision and the perks are invaluable compared to the price you pay. However, it is not particularly handy if you are suffering from astigmatism. Be mindful of your kind of optical defect before ordering Flex Vision glasses.
Customer Reviews About Flex Vision Glasses
For the purpose of achieving the aim of this review, the customers' evaluations of this product is quite necessary.
"GREAT EXPERIENCE! I recently placed 2 separate orders. The first one being 3 pairs of sunglasses, which I received yesterday, and one prescription pair, which I just received today. I am nothing less than fabulously impressed with both orders!!!! Everything in both orders is perfect and I'm more than happy! I believe it is important these days to let businesses know when they are doing good work...but this company has done exceptionally well at raising the standard!!!! I will definitely shop with vision pro glasses again in the future and will recommend them to everyone I know! Just amazing-everything from customer service to work quality and the extra details in the package when it arrived!" (Misty Lanning)
"Sophisticated and well-designed… Sophisticated and well-designed eyewear. The quality is great and shipment was in a timely fashion. I've received so many compliments when wearing them." (Erikca)
"Great glasses and great packing. This is my first review and I was nervous about ordering glasses online without being able to try them on. Glasses arrive on time and they are nicely packaged. Glasses are exactly what is being mentioned on the website in terms of measurement, material, and color. Glasses are really high quality and fit great in my face. Definitely recommended." (Marc)
What Makes This Flex Vision Glasses Better Than The Other Options?
Of course, you might be wondering why I kept hammering that you should buy from this particular website. The point is that you can only direct people to what you are sure won't fail them. The point does not mean that everyone will be satisfied but at least 95% of the buyers will be. You know that taste varies, so make sure you've assimilated all that I said here before making an order here.
In the global marketplace, there are many alternatives available for the portable product. This is exactly why every product is expected to have its USP, which makes it different from the others in the market.
In the case of this company's Flex Vision glasses, this gadget gives precise correction for maximum clarity and lots more. Also, the website offers an exclusive offer up to 50% discount, which means you can get the product in a better process as compared to the others in the global market.
Flex Vision glasses are already trending in the world in almost every country: Canada, Turkey, France, the United States,, Australia, South, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, New Zealand, etc. The device is preferred a lot by the people over there, and also, they are placing many orders on the official website.
Where Can You Buy Flex Vision Glasses?
You should endeavor to purchase this device on the official website of the manufacturer only. Payment methods like Credit card or PayPal are available, so that there is always the right one you cauldron use. To process the payment, you ought to have a valid credit card or a valid PayPal account.
Remember that purchasing from a place other than the official website of the manufacturer might imply that you would be scammed of your money.
The official website is also offering various discounts, including an exclusive offer of 50% discount.
You can get refunded your money or the item replaced if the overall design doesn’t meet your needs. However, the product won't stay more than a period of 30 days in your hand. Also, you have to send the product back in the original unopened packaging.
Final Verdict About Flex Vision Reviews
Normally, many people with eye problems go to the drug store and purchase various pairs of cheap and low-quality reading glasses. You are often embarrassed with the choice of picking through the different glasses in stock to find the one(s) that you think will give you the required result. You take them home, and then leave them near places you often have to read things - the kitchen, office, bedside table - then try to find them when you have to read something.
Even with these prescription glasses, you are still squinting and straining to read. The truth is that most of you do not get their corrective glasses updated nearly often enough. If it's been a couple of years since you purchase your glasses and thus, they are probably out of date and no longer giving you the right magnification.
Do not misunderstand me if I say that the majority of the corrective glasses sold in drug stores are an imperfect solution to reading difficulties. They break easily, never fit quite right, and look kind of corny.
Before now, you normally have to go to the eye doctor to get fitted with a fancy pair of tri-focals in order to clearly see. And despite the exorbitant rate of the glasses which can be within the region of hundreds to thousands of dollars, you have to wait a week or two for your glasses to be delivered to you. Also, you have to spend a few days or weeks training your eyes to use them which might produce a zero result.
Even after struggling through the adjustment period, many of the people never find bi-focals and tri-focals to be comfortable. Having to tilt your head up and down to see things is awkward and frankly, might probably make me feel cheated.
However, on the part of Flex Vision glasses, they are remarkable, yet highly affordable. You simply use the little dials on the sides of the lenses to adjust the magnification. It normally takes just seconds to dial in the perfect custom magnification for super clear up-close reading and handy work. Then dial again to see distant objects with complete clarity.
The key purpose of this Flex Vision review is to make you understand that with a pair of Flex Vision glasses, you will get a perfect, clear, sharp, detailed, color correct vision.
In essence, this Flex Vision review holds that the glasses are lightweight and are made of ultra durable materials that will withstand lots of daily use. The Polycarbonate lenses are tough and scratch resistant. I wouldn't hesitate to keep these in the glove compartment of my car to pull out to read a medicine bottle, go over a receipt with fine print, then clearly see messages on my phone with no trouble at all.