USSD code comes in handy when you get your handset, SIM card, and cellular/mobile network. If you want to go for the Airtel number check the USSD code then here are the steps which you can try when you want to do the same.
How to Check the Airtel Number?
Method no. 1 –
- The first step is to insert the SIM card into the device that you are using.
- After inserting the SIM card properly the users need to activate it before they can use it for an airtel mobile number check.
- You need to open the phone app from where you can make a call and type *282# and click on the call button.
- Followed by this you will see a notification on your device with the mobile number of your SIM card.
Method no. 2 –
- Another method for airtel mobile number check code is to type another USSD code on the dialer app which is *121*1#.
- Now, as soon as you will dial this number you will receive a notification again on your device which will display your number for you.
Method no. 3 –
This is another way which you can use to check the airtel number check is to simply download the ‘my airtel app’ from the app store and login into it. This app will provide you the details like active data plan, data balance, caller tunes, active services, expiry details of various plans, other plans, and many other details about your number and SIM card.
For more read - https://onlinegeeks.net/