QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Error loading type library/DLL cannot load a dynamic hyperlink library (DLL). Error code 80029c4a is a fancy error and is reported by many QuickBooks Desktop customers. Obviously, it is reasonably hectic when we have to rush diet tasks that can be completed and maintained in QuickBooks and tips cannot be viewed or inserted in both.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a can normally pop up when the QuickBooks part fails to start properly or the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are missing or corrupt due to machine irregularities.
- If your antivirus or security device has falsely marked any QuickBooks executable file or different items as unsafe.
You would have or could see below the message when opening the device or when running the device:
Note: Before making any changes to your anti-virus or security feature, please seek advice from user information or seek the advice of a certified person with basic knowledge of the technical facets of QuickBooks desktop software .
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- Presents "Error 80029C4A" up to your display screen.
- The error appears on the display screen and blocks the operating program window.
- Your machine crashes regularly with 'Error 80029C4A'.
- Windows runs slowly and responds slowly to keyboard and mouse input.
- Your laptop freezes periodically.
- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a also occurs throughout setup.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
The steps advised below mean that you can fix QuickBooks error 80029c4a and get back on track very quickly. The steps are quite simple and should be taken in the prescribed order.
Solution 1: Replace the safety device
Update your anti-virus or security device to the latest version and download those system/part exceptions according to its personal guide, then try to open QuickBooks again.
You may also read: QuickBooks tool hub download
Solution 2: Restart and register QuickBooks services and DLLs using Reboot.bat command
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the folder containing the restart.bat file:
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon and make a house selection.
- Click Open File Location.
- Right-click the reboot.bat file and select Run as administrator
- Wait for the black window to disappear with the file names scrolling on your display screen.
- Restart your laptop and QuickBooks should be working fine.
The QuickBooks restart procedure returns the device to its optimal default settings (the device should update to the latest version without clogging once more before opening the company file).
Solution 3: Solve using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
QuickBooks Clean Install Tool has a three-pronged strategy to rectify the problem.
First uninstall, then rename the setup folder, then reinstall QuickBooks desktop once more. Below are given in brief:
- Uninstall QuickBooks Program and Features
- Run the QuickBooks Cleanup Setup Tool
- Install QuickBooks using your license data
- After that, Run QuickBooks as Administrator
- Make sure no business is open on the display screen.
- Go to Help Menu , choose Update QuickBooks .
- Choose Options: .
- Choose the Mark All button after which click Save .
- Click the Update Now
- Click on the Reset Update then choose the Get Updates
- Wait for the time "Update set" the message appears. Close QuickBooks.
- You may receive an installation and replacement instruction while you open QuickBooks again. Click Yes and wait for the replacement procedure to complete and restart the PC.
Note: Before uninstalling QuickBooks Desktop, make sure you have located or downloaded the configuration file and have your license data.
Solution 4: Perform QuickBooks Windows Repair
- First, you need to close QuickBooks and then click on the Windows button.
- Now open Control Panel >> Uninstall or Exchange Program.
- Choose QuickBooks from this system record.
- Then click Uninstall/Change >> Next.
- The configured QuickBooks home windows will open, then click Next.
- Now select radio repair possibility and click on Repair.
- You should click Finish as soon as the restore procedure is complete.
- Finally, restart your PC and open QuickBooks to test that the issue is resolved.
Solution 5: Run Windows System File Checker
- First, click start and type out the command in the search bar.
- Hold CTRL + Shift, then press Enter.
- You will be asked for a permission conversation field, click Yes.
- You will see a black field on the display screen.
- Now you need to type "SFC /scannow" and press Enter.
- Wait for System File Checker to finish searching for "QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a".
- Once the method is completed, practice the on-screen activation and error code 80029c4a will likely be fixed.
We hope you were able to resolve the QuickBooks error 80029c4a on your own using this blog, as we have now done our best to present a detailed entry, to make it simpler for complex and lay customers.
Although QuickBooks error 80029c4a is one of the most difficult to maintain, there are several others that can cause an equal degree of annoyance, or even more. We have a lot of fun dealing with error code 80029c4a, including up to 10+ years. Each of our ProAdvisors will maintain composure and manners throughout their interaction with you, no matter what.