There are many problems that may contribute to infertility and miscarriages in women. It is essential to understand that there are various problems associated with the uterus. Therefore, it is advisable to get examined by a doctor (gynecologist) who can prescribe the appropriate treatment. In this article, we are going to discuss in detail about the uterus complications that may cause infertility.
- Asherman’s Syndrome: This syndrome is a serious condition and may affect the cavity in the endometrial lining. There are the cases where the front and back walls of the uterus stick together. Patients with Asherman’s syndrome tend to have a sparse or absent period, while others tend to have regular periods. This syndrome is caused by trauma, cesarean section or genital tuberculosis.
- Endometrial Polyps: These polyps are prevalent in infertile women for about 3% to 5% of the time. It is higher in women who have other symptoms such as abnormal bleeding and may also be higher in other women with endometriosis. Polyps can be identified by a transvaginal ultrasound.
- Fibroids: Fibroids may affect the reproduction process. Depending on where they are and the size of the fibroids it may cause problems for you. The most problematic area for fibroid is exiting the uterine cavity. This may cause an interruption during reproduction.
- Congenital Uterine Malformations: These developmental malformations are associated with pregnancy loss as well as obstetric complications. Usually, the ability to conceive is not affected. These malformations are not considered to be the cause of infertility.
- Other Uterus Problems: Other uterus problems include a bicornuate uterus which is a womb that has two horns, a unicornuate uterus which is a womb that has one horn, a double uterus which is a uterus that has two inner cavities, and a separate uterus where the inside of it is divided by a septum. Generally, these types of uterus problems do not affect a woman’s ability to become pregnant but it becomes difficult for her to carry a baby for the full nine months.
Although there are many fertility problems that may be associated with the uterus and treatment options are available in most cases. However, you need to take the first step to find out what condition you may have that is causing infertility. If you are unsure of your condition and know that you have infertility problems, it is suggested to see a fertility doctor who can suggests or advice on what can be done to help you.
In case, if you have any query or concern related to any health related problems, you may directly associate to Hashmi Dawakhana, by just a click on hyperlink and get answers to all your questions. We will be happy to assist you.
If you feel feeling shame today because of the childhood mistakes of your life, and don't satisfy your wife or girlfriend. Don't worry about it, we always are with you, don't delay and talk to me freely about your sexual problem.