AWS is a broadly adopted cloud offering with fully featured services. Amazon Web services are used by largest enterprises, startups and government agencies to reduce their cost and become more agile by innovating faster. In this article we will see the insights on AWS and its pros and cons.
What is AWS?
AWS is a digital platform that provides profitable and ascendable cloud computing solutions.. It provides a scalable, cost effective infrastructure along a highly reliable platform that is used by around 190 countries and is home to thousands of businesses in the world. To build your career in this field join AWS Certification In Pune at FITA Academy, where you'll be trained by our knowledgeable instructors using case studies and real-world experiences.
Amazon started offering cloud computing to businesses by 2006 now it has immense popularity. AWS cloud provider is the order winner in the marketplace. AWS is used across industries like, technology giants, government, startups, retail etc. According to amazon AWS users exceed One Million. Become part of the AWS users by joining AWS Training In Kolkata to enhance yourself in AWS and get your dream job.
The companies use AWS are as follows:
- Johnson & Johnson
By joining AWS Training In Gurgaon develop your career in AWS which has Offerings like IaaS, Paas, Saas and offers tools for organization such as database storage, content delivery and compute power provided by AWS.
Pros of AWS
- AWS provides a programming model which has user friendly architecture with a database as well as os which is known by employers.
- It is a cost effective service.
- It offers management and billing services for the centralized sector, hybrid computing, and fast installation.
- No extra money on running data servers by AWS.
- It offers total ownership cost at a reasonable rate to private cloud servers.
Cons of AWS
- Users might need to pay extra money to access the AWS supportive paid packages.
- Cloud computing Problems may arise while we change to a server such as backup protection, downtime and some limited control.
- The limitations of AWS are region specific.
- The performance of the cloud is affected due to the sudden changes in your hardware.
AWS is a well architected framework which provides best practices across the five pillars of reliable, efficient, secure and cost-effective systems in the cloud. It is the most comprehensive and widely embraced cloud platform, with the widest and deepest set of services. AWS is trusted by millions of users Millions. If you desire to acquire your dream job as AWS developer then join AWS Training In Ahmedabad and achieve success.