The Magento 2 Breadcrumbs module allows Magento 2 admins to show breadcrumbs (the page path) on product pages, improving website navigation, customer browsing experience and SEO rankings.
When you own an eCommerce website, every minute detail must be looked after to make your customers’ shopping experience more delightful. Page path is one of those. If you have multiple product pages, then showing the page path is very important so that your customers do not feel lost on your website. Showing the page path, AKA the breadcrumbs on every product page, can help your customers navigate back and forth on your website easily.
MageComp’s Magento 2 Breadcrumbs plugin allows you to display breadcrumbs with their respective page links at the top of the Magento 2 store’s product pages. This module helps customers navigate and browse the entire website effortlessly without getting lost. By using this module, breadcrumbs are added to the schema markup of rich snippets, improving both SEO and user navigation in your Magento 2 store.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Breadcrumbs plugin?
- The extension is very easy to configure.
- Admins can easily enable or disable the module from their store's backend.
- Admins can show the breadcrumbs on the website’s product pages just by configuring this module into their Magento 2 store.
- The breadcrumbs help customers know their path, helping them browse back to their previous steps.
- This Magento 2 extension enhances customers’ website browsing experience.
- The breadcrumbs are also displayed on SERP with rich snippets.
- These breadcrumbs also help in improving SEO rankings.