Are you looking to get a PMP certificate and want if you are eligible or not? So we will provide you with all the information about the course. This course is a great opportunity. Following is the information about the cause of PMP:
What is PMP?
The PMP acronym comes from the word Project Management Professional, which in Spanish, according to the PMI (Project Management Institute), means Professional in Project Management. This certification recognizes that the necessary experience to lead and direct projects have been acquired. If you want to be certified as PMP, you can get pmp online training 35 contact hours, which helps you because it is also a requirement. So, first of all, we must know the criteria of the PMP course.
Requirements to be certified as a PMP
Because the PMP is a recognition for those with experience in project leadership, if you are leading and want to solidify your skills in the field, the idea ofbecoming certified as a PMP is the best decision you can make. Still, first, you should take into account the following requirements:
If you have a University Degree:
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in project leadership and up to 4500 hours invested directing projects. Although many express that it is necessary to be the Director of the projects, the PMP can be requested if one has been part of the PMBOK groups and there is proof of it.
- Certification of 35 hours of education in project management. PMI is fully prepared to offer a PMP preparation course in Spanish and advantageously can be taken online, which can help to organize freely. The course offered by PMI is prepared to provide the best and latest regarding the requirements of the PMI and the Foundations for the Management of Projects of the same.
- Manage the application for the exam for the PMP. Time is needed to complete the application, although PMI provides 30 days to complete it.
If you do not have a University Degree:
- High School Diploma (or the equivalent in your country)
- Experience of at least 5 years, with 7500 hours of experience in project management and leadership.
- Certification of 35 hours of education in project management. As for the PMP.
- Some of us want to be certified, but we have no one to guide us. So if you are looking for pmi PgMP certification training you can visit our official website. All the information about PMP and the requirements of PMI are available. This will make your way easy and smooth. When we have all the information, it will be easy to get admitted because we can fulfill the requirements.
Getting certified as a PMP is a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally. This is because more is known about the subject, and knowledge is solidified, making the work develop efficiently and broaden professional horizons. PMI is the best option to embark on this path.