Hello, amazing people! We have some great news to tell you. The Indian government has given the OK for the Aadhaar number to be linked to the voter ID card. In a recent update from Rajkot Update News: Link Aadhaar with Voter List you can now link your Aadhaar card with your Voter ID from the comfort of your home using your cell phone. This blog will tell you everything you need to know about "Rajkot Update News: Link Aadhaar With Voter List" in a thorough way.
Aadhar- What is it?
Every Indian person gets an Aadhaar card, which has a unique number that can be used to identify them. These cards have a lot of value because they can be used for many things and help people prove who they are. Some services and chances may be harder to get if you don't have an Aadhaar card.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) gives out Aadhaar cards. Each card has a 12-digit identification number. This number is made by putting together personal information like home address and birth date with biometric information like fingerprints and eye scans.
See Also : How to Hack Someone’s Phone (9 Methods)
Each number on an Aadhaar card is unique, and it is against the law to use fake or copied IDs. With an Aadhaar card, you can take part in many government programs that are meant to help people. Also, using Aadhaar cards makes things more open and honest.
The eligibility for Aadhar card
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and tourists from outside India who have been in the country for more than a year are able to get an Aadhaar ID.
- The Baal Aadhaar card can be given to children under the age of five.
How to download your E Aadhar card?
- You can easily get a copy of your Aadhaar card even if you don't have a hard copy. Here's how you can receive your Aadhaar card:
- Go to UIDAI's main website.
- Go to the "My Aadhaar" area and click on "Download Aadhaar."
- On the new page, there are three things you can do.
- Give the information about your Aadhaar, registration, or virtual ID that is needed.
- Type in the code that's shown in the box.
- To start the Aadhaar card download, click "Send OTP" or enter the OTP you got.
Why is it important to link Aadhaar to the voter list in Rajkot Update News?
Many people get two voting cards because they live in more than one place. Before, these people had to go to different places with their voter IDs in order to vote. In order to deal with this problem and stop the widespread voting fraud in our country, the Lok Sabha has passed a law that lets Aadhaar cards be linked to voter IDs. It is important to realize how important it is to link the voter ID to Aadhaar as a way to confirm one's name.
Rajkot Update News : Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List: The process for linking
To link your voter ID card and Aadhaar card, follow these simple steps:
- You can find out more about the Voter ID Card at Voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Click "Create an Account" and enter your phone number and email address.
- In the "Send OTP" box, type the password and click.
- Sign in with the information on your ID.
- Click "Link Aadhaar" and fill out the new page with the necessary information.
- Send in the details to finish the process.
Linking your Aadhaar card to your voter ID number will make sure that the voting process is safe and open. Read the story "Rajkot Update News: Link Aadhaar with Voter List" carefully and then do what it says. In this blog, we've also talked about things like who can get an Aadhaar card and how to download an E-Aadhaar card. Don't wait any longer—link your voting ID to your Aadhaar number right now.