Sofocure V Brief Info
Brand Name : Sofocure V
Composition : Sofosbuvir 400mg & Velpatasvir 100mg
Manufactured by : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Uses of Sofocure V Tablet
Sofocure v tablet is a combination medicine of two antiviral agents sofosbuvir 400 mg (NS5B polymerase inhibitor) and velpatasvir 100 mg (NS5A protein).
It is one of the widely used medicines to effectively fight the six major genotypes of hepatitis C virus infection. It is approved for use in people who have tried other HCV drugs in the past but have been unable to treat the virus. It is also used for people new to Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) treatment in adults and children 3 years of age and older.
Where can you find Sofocure V tablet at best prices?
Sofocure is a chronic disease medication which is generally too costly in the market, but Oddway International a wholesale medicine distributor & exporter stock a huge range of generic & branded products which they offer at lowest prices.
Order Emcure Sofocure V tablet at lowest price online from Oddway International and enjoy fast shipping services in USA, UK, Thailand, Russia, UAE, Japan, Chile, Vietnam or other countries anywhere in the world.
Available Generic Products of Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir
How Sofocure V tablet work?
Sofocure V reduces the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body. This helps the immune system fight the infection and helps the liver repair itself and remove the virus from the bloodstream over a period of time.
Dose and duration of Sofocure V
Take this medicine dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Generally it is taken with or without food once regularly (medicine dose and duration is based on weight). Swallow the whole tablet, do not chew or crush.
Read and follow all the instructions given on the prescription label.
Best Selling Substitutes Of Sofocure V
Sovihep V Tablets
Hepcvel Tablets - Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir
Velpaclear Tablets online
Conditions when Sofocure V Tablet is not recommended:
- This medicine is not recommended for those patients who have ever had Hepatitis B infection.
- This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Do not take this medication if you have allergic problems with active ingredients Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir or others.
Precautions & Warnings to follow during the treatment:
- Before taking this medication, tell the doctor if you ever had Hepatitis B infection or other liver problems, Diabetes, or kidney diseases.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- During the treatment you can experience dizziness, so avoid driving or operating machinery.
- Before having any surgery, tell the doctor about your all prescription & nonprescription medication.
Common Side Effects :
- Muscle Pain
Serious Side Effects:
- Mood changes (depression)
- Unusual tiredness
- Allergic reactions
- Difficulty in breathing
Inform your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following.
If you wish to get more information about Sofocure V tablet or other generic products of Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir then visit our website:
Send mail: [email protected]
Call or WhatsApp on: +91-9873336444