Turkey and Cape Verde relations began in Ottoman Empire and spanned over three centuries. The bond between the two countries is still intact up to this date. Turkey sent developmental aid to restore the historical landmarks of Cape Verde. Both countries have several historical sights and landscapes popular with foreigners.
Meanwhile, Cape Verdeans need to apply visa to enter TURKEY VISA FROM CAPE VERDE. Cape Verde citizens who hold an official and ordinary passport are under the category of Turkey’s conditional e-Visa. They should meet one of these criteria to proceed with the Turkish e-Visa application:
- A valid member of the Schengen countries;
- Must be a resident of Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States
Note: Electronic visa or e-permits issued in the countries above are not eligible documents
Travelers from Cape Verde can stay in Turkey for thirty days. Cape Verdeans who met at least one of the given criteria may get their single-entry Turkey visa.
Turkish E-visa Policy And Requirements For Cape Verdeans
Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs transitioned from issuing sticker visas to a more seamless visa procedure. The Turkey E-Visa portal takes place to bring convenience. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs gave a list of nationalities who can take advantage of the electronic application and provided a strong reason as to why e-Visa is the new trend.
- Going to the embassy with a pile of supporting documents is no longer necessary. A few foreign nationals, including Cape Verdeans, can complete their online application using their laptop or mobile phone.
- It may only take one to three business days to know if the visa gets approved or declined.
- Turkey's portal is universal and beginner-friendly that can change languages.
- Foreign nationals, including Cape Verde travelers, can submit their application three to five days before their departure flight.
- E-Visa document is in PDF format. All nationals with approved applications will receive a confirmation via email.
As of the current process, Turkish E-Visa only grants applications for commerce and leisure purposes. Other types of visas (educational, residential, employment) are not available in the portal. Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs still recommends going to the nearest embassy. It will have a different and more strenuous process.
Countries under Turkish Conditional E-Visa have a set of criteria to meet before immigration grants them entry. Resident permits in the United Kingdom, the United States of American, and Ireland or a valid Schengen Area member are the requirement. Cape Verde travelers must present proof of identification. E-permits and e-Visas acquired in these countries are not valid supporting documents.
Airline of choice is also one of the main requirements of the TURKEY VISA FROM BHUTAN Ministry of Foreign Affairs. There are only four aviation partners on the list, and Cape Verde travelers should be flying with either the following:
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- Atlas Global Airlines
- Onur Air
Cape Verdeans can complete the application after meeting the criteria. Filling out the Turkish E-Visa form may only take a few minutes if all the documents are on hand. If not, it's not a problem because applicants can still proceed. There are only three things they must-have during the registration:
- Passport is valid for six months (the first day is the date of arrival in Turkish borders)
- Email Address
- Payment for the visa fee (Available payment method: iDeal, EPS, PayU, Bancontact, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, WeChat Pay, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, UnionPay, and Alipay)
Turkey's border authorities will check the supporting documents of Cape Verdeans upon their arrival. Turkish Minister of Foreign would ensure that all travelers are self-sufficient during their entire stay in the country.