Eye Lift , or Blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery performed by healthcare experts. Eyelid surgery aims to eliminate extra skin from the upper leads and reduce bagginess in the lower eyelids. It causes sagging skin in nearby areas of the eyes that reduce the vision of individuals, specifically on the upper and outer parts of the visual field. In this situation, eye lift surgery is the best option for eliminating bagginess from the upper and lower eyelids.
What Is An Ideal Age of Blepharoplasty?
Eyelift surgery recommends for people who are fine, fit, healthy, and know what they want. The surgery generally performs above the age group of 35 years or older. Still, if you have someone in your family with baggy or droopy eyelids, you can immediately consult a doctor and ask whether the surgery is required.
What Are the Benefits of Eyelid Surgery?
Performing eyelid surgery improves your vision and helps to boost your confidence level. But your facial structure and ideal look remain the same. Before planning to perform surgery, focus on your goals and discuss them with your surgeon. The benefits of eyelid surgery are mentioned below:-
- Improve your vision appearance
- Eliminate bagginess and excessive skin
- Eliminate dark circles
- Get rid of wrinkles and aging lines under your eyes.
- Improve drooping eyebrows and give a more youthful appearance.
What are the Risks Associated with EyeLift Surgery?
All surgery has some risks from reaction to blood clots. Apart from these, there are some more risks that we have mentioned below:-
- Faces difficulty in closing eyes or other eyelid problems
- Irritated and Dry eyes
- Bleeding and Infection
- Infection and bleeding
- Dry and irritated eyes
- Injury to eye muscles
- Skin discoloration
- Blurred vision or loss of eyesight
How To Prepare Yourself For Blepharoplasty?
Before performing surgery, the surgeon will suggest you some instructions before performing the surgery that are as follows:-
- Get physical examinations or medical evaluations to determine the current health conditions.
- Stop Smoking
- Strop taking aspirin, herbal supplements, and anti-inflammatory drugs as they enhance the chances of bleeding and bruising.
- Eyelift surgery is performed by an expert surgeon in a hospital with a licensed ambulatory surgical center.
- Make sure that someone with you, be it family, friends, or relatives, is with you during the surgery. They take you home after the surgery and stay overnight on the first night.
How much money is required for Blepharoplasty (Eyelift) Cost?
Eye Lift surgery cost for the upper and lower eyelid in India, ranging between 80,000 – Rs. 2,00,000. Also, you must pay extra charges for the operating theatre room, anesthesia, and any test prescribed by a doctor or surgeon.
People who have performed eyelift surgery noticed their confidence level built up, and they look younger. While for others, eyelids may remain long-lasting. However, doctors recommend eyelid surgery for aged people because eyelids start showing bagginess in the eyes after a certain period of age. Protect your eyelid from exposure to direct sun and ask health care what precautions should be taken after the surgery. If your are concern about your appearance and figures, get an appointment with a dermatologist near me