A lawyer in New Jersey can provide legal assistance and representation for various types of traffic violations. These professionals are knowledgeable about the state's traffic laws and can guide individuals through the legal process, protecting their rights and advocating on their behalf. Here are some common traffic violations for which a traffic ticket lawyer in NJ can help.
- Speeding Tickets: Lawyers can review the circumstances surrounding a speeding ticket, challenge the evidence, and negotiate with prosecutors for reduced penalties or dismissal.
- Reckless Driving: If charged with reckless driving, which involves willful and wanton disregard for safety, a lawyer can help build a strong defense or negotiate a plea agreement.
- DUI/DWI Offenses: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a serious offense. A lawyer experienced in DUI/DWI cases can assess the evidence, challenge breathalyzer tests, and represent the defendant in court.
- License Suspensions: Lawyers can assist individuals facing license suspension due to accumulated points or other violations. They can help navigate the legal process, potentially reducing or eliminating the suspension.
- Hit and Run Accidents: If involved in a hit-and-run accident, an attorney can protect the rights of the accused, challenge evidence, and provide guidance throughout the legal proceedings.
- Traffic Accidents: In cases involving serious traffic accidents, lawyers can investigate the incident, gather evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and represent clients in court if necessary.
All in all, it's important to consult with a traffic violation lawyer. If you want to hire a New Jersey Traffic Ticket Attorney, we are right here. At The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, we understand the specific circumstances of your case and provide appropriate legal advice tailored to your situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a free case consultation.