Dr. Sudberg serves as the CEO and Medical Director at Spine and Sports Rehabilitation. Sudberg received his Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency from North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital, New York. His internship in Internal Medicine was completed at Staten Island University Hospital.
Dr. Jordan Sudberg was a Harvard University researcher in tissue engineering at Harvard University and a Columbia University research scientist in the Department of Cardiology at the Exercise physiology laboratory studying the effects of cardiovascular exercise.
He became interested in Regenerative medicine after completing his training in Pain Management. Dr. Sudberg is certified and trained in ultrasound-guided injections as well as viscosupplementation. Additionally, he is certified and prepared by Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital for Nerve Conduction studies. Dr. Sudberg is particularly interested in Peak Performance, Elite Fitness, and Regenerative Medicine.
His professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Associate of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography
- AAPM&R-Medical Student Mentor
- -Providing medical students with information about the field of PM&R and residency application process
- American Council on Exercise
- American Fitness and Aerobics Association
Dr. Jordan Sudberg speaks English and Spanish is a Certified Physical Trainer and Kinesiologist, as well as a USTA Tennis Instructor, as well as a former competition skier.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up