QuickBooks Error 557 is a common errors which, when encountered, show a message saying, 'QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to be closed; we are sorry for the inconvenience. Even though QuickBooks is quite simple to use, there are some errors that need a lot of troubleshooting. A couple of steps can help us get rid of this error; follow this article to learn about them.
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can call us at +1-855-738-0359 to get guidance from our technical team.
Solutions to Resolve Error 557 Quickly
If you are looking to resolve QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. 557 quickly, then read the steps mentioned below to do so.
Solution 1: Install the QuickBooks Desktop Updates Recently Released by Intuit
Downloading the latest updates of QuickBooks is a very useful way to resolve the issue; you can perform it by following these steps.
- To see if there are some missing updates to your QuickBooks, locate the Help tab in QuickBooks and hit Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Navigate to the Update Now tab, which is located at the next QuickBooks Update window.
- As soon as you press the Get Updates option, QuickBooks will begin downloading the updates, if any are available.
- You will now need to restart QuickBooks to prompt QuickBooks to download the updates.
- Tap the Install Updates option when QuickBooks restarts, then retry to install the payroll updates now and check if this eliminates the error
Solution 2: Reactivate your QuickBooks Subscription if it is Expired
Sometimes error 557 occurs due to an expired subscription; follow these steps to renew it.
- Locate the QuickBooks CAMPs login page and sign in to your QuickBooks account.
- Navigate to the Manage your QuickBooks page and choose what you need to reactivate.
- Move to the Product & Services section and go to the Payroll Subscription tab.
- The status of your payroll subscription is now visible under the blue colored toolbar.
- If you can see the Canceled status of your payroll service, then press the Resubscribe option and verify the information on the next screen.
- Verify all the info in the Reactivate Subscription fields is correct.
- Now tap Save and Continue and confirm the billing and subscription.
- Once done, hit Reactivate and click Got it! When the subscription reactivates, access QuickBooks again and update the payroll to see if this rectifies error 557.
If you are experiencing QuickBooks error 557, then don't panic; through this article, you can easily fix this error with less time. However, if the error persists, you can ring us at +1-855-738-0359 to get help from our support team.
Also Read :- QuickBooks invoice payment error
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up