The Global Ceramic Coatings Market is projected to reach USD 14.09 billion in 2027. Due to the increased use of ceramic based nano-hydrophobic coating in premium automotive & aerospace, the demand for the market is expected to grow substantially over the next few years.
Due to its anti-corrosion properties, Ceramic Coatings are widely used in the automotive and transport industry and offer protection for abrasion and heat. Ceramic Coatings are used to add a blazing glossy look to the exterior body of cars that slowly is replacing wax for the finished, polished look.
Through growing research and development operations, Ceramic Coatings are venturing into larger segments of use. Automotive and construction are currently considered to be the main market for Ceramic Coatings. With additional product innovations, however, the Ceramic Coatings is likely to have greater application share than its counterparts, such as PTFE or regular coatings.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3579
Top Key players in the market include- A&A Thermal Spray Coatings, APS Materials Inc., Aremco, Bodycote PLC, Ceramic Pro, Praxair Technology, Inc., DowDuPont, Fosbel Inc., Keronite and Morgan Advanced Materials PLC, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In view of growing product penetration in automotive and aviation & defense use, the Ceramic Coatings market is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period.
- Oxide accounts for the largest share worldwide of the product segment, and it is expected to grow further.
- The market consisting of the industrial products was mostly filled with the huge customer base in Asia Pacific, while aerospace & defense produced considerable revenues in the North American market.
- The automotive & transport sector is expected to grow the most, as major manufacturers adopt Ceramic Coatings on engine components to combat corrosion
- In terms of value, Asia-Pacific is the rising market. It accounts for the greater part of global consumption.
- In February 2018, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Praxair Surface Technologies and G.E. Aviation, P.G. Technologies, has extended its supply to Singapore by increasing its coating capability to meet rising aviation sector requirements.
To Get Inquire Before [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3579
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Thermal Spray
- Physical Vapor Deposition
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Transportation & Automotive
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial Components
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3579
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Ceramic Coatings Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Ceramic Coatings Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Ceramic Coatings Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up