Join the increasing number of consumers who use the SecureSpend card to purchase online safely and without disclosing personal information to the retailer. There is no credit check, no promise of acceptance, and no requirement for a bank account. You can quickly load amounts ranging from $10 to $5,000 or more, and in most circumstances, your card will arrive within days.
But what precisely is a SecureSpend card?
The SecureSpend card is a prepaid VISA gift card with many of the same security features as regular credit cards. You don't have to wait for your money to be accepted as you would with a debit card; monies are put onto your SecureSpend card the same day you buy it. Your card functions similarly to a typical credit or debit card both online and in shops. When you order, no credit check or personal information is necessary! The SecureSpend card functions similarly to a standard credit or debit card. This is the card to use if you want to purchase online while keeping your social security number or credit card information hidden. To keep accurate records of data and shop whenever and wherever you choose!
The SecureSpend Visa Card - Everything You Need to Know
The SecureSpend card is the cheapest method to purchase online at thousands of popular stores. You simply need to provide your credit card details (along with a one-time-only password from SecureSpend). Then, much like with a debit card, you can shop and save immediately at over 100,000 participating online stores. The funds on your SecureSpend Card are FDIC guaranteed, so you'll be safe if the bank has a problem. Because it's prepaid, there's no need for a bank account or a credit check, and it's available to anybody over the age of eighteen. Within 4-7 business days, you'll get your real card in the mail (or faster if requested).
The SecureSpend Card is reloadable and can be used in the same way as a standard credit card but without the hassle of a credit check or the fear of exceeding your credit limit. Millions of internet companies accept it, including popular destinations like Hulu, PSN, Xbox Live, Airbnb, and others. Use it in the same way as you would cash. There are no fees for overdrafts or credit checks!
How Do I Use The SecureSpend Card?
SecureSpend is a prepaid gift card that ensures the security of your transactions and personal information. To make online purchases with your SecureSpend Card, complete these steps:
- Make sure the SecureSpend Card balance exceeds the whole cost of the transaction, including taxes.
- Please be aware that certain transaction types may need a hold of up to 20% of the purchase price. Your Cardholder Agreement contains further information.
- Select 'Credit' or 'Debit' as your payment method (not 'Gift Card').
- As you would with a credit or debit card, enter the card information in the Payment Method.
- In the Billing Address section, provide your name and address.
How can I activate my SecureSpend Card Account?
- One of the most popular cards on the market is the SecureSpend visa card. This card comes with a slew of perks that you may take advantage of whenever you go shopping. However, in order to take advantage of these perks, you must first present your SecureSpend Card while making a payment.
- After hitting "Credit" or "Debit" on the keypad, sign the receipt. You must first select a PIN for your Card before you can use it for a debit transaction.
- When you use your Card, the whole amount of each purchase is withdrawn from your balance, including taxes, charges, and other fees. You can use your SecureSpend Card to pay for the full transaction, including any taxes, as long as your balance is adequate.
- You must inform the merchant before finishing the transaction if you plan to utilize two payment methods to make a purchase for more than the remaining amount.
- Your SecureSpend Card can be refused if you attempt to make a purchase that exceeds your available balance. You may be able to pay using two distinct ways with certain businesses. Not all companies allow split transactions, and some may require you to pay the balance in cash. First, check with the seller.
NOTE: On any page that requires billing information, use the same billing address as your shipping address. Use a different name in the "name on card" box than in the shipping and billing address sections to avoid confusion. You'll find that typing "cardholder" in the name field causes the transaction to be declined or the website to fail to complete the transaction.
You just cannot afford to not have a SecureSpend card, since it is the greatest prepaid debit card for establishing credit. You can get started right now with a $10 or $100 card and no credit check. You may use it both online and offline anyplace Visa debit is accepted. What is the most thrilling aspect? You no longer need to be wealthy to possess a prepaid card. It can be used for a multitude of activities, including Amazon shopping, vacation, and even everyday expenditures. So, there concludes our article; we hope you enjoyed it.