Screen recording on Android may vary depending on the device you're using and the interpretation of the Android it's running. still, the following way should work on utmost Android bias running Android 11 or latterly
1. Open the screen you want to record.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen to pierce the Quick Settings panel.
3. Look for the" Screen Archivist" option and valve on it. However, you may need to swipe left to see fresh options, If you do not see them.
4. still, you may be urged to add the Screen Archivist pipe to your Quick Settings panel, If this is your first time using the screen archivist. Tap on" Add" to add it.
5. When you are ready to start recording, the valve on the Screen Archivist icon in your Quick Settings panel.
6. You may be urged to allow screen recording warrants for the app. However, the valve on" Start Now" allows authorization, If so.
7. Once you've given authorization, the recording will start after a short preamble. You will see a red recording icon in your status bar while the recording is in progress.
8. To stop the recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and valve on the red recording icon. Alternatively, you can tap on the Screen Archivist icon in the Quick Settings panel and also the valve on" Stop".
The recorded videotape will be saved in your device's gallery.