QuickBooks Workforce gives company’s employees the leverage to access and print their W-2s and Paystubs in QuickBooks. Every employee who sets up the QuickBooks Workforce will receive an email for checking his/her paystubs online. The procedure to set up QuickBooks Workforce has been enumerated in the entire length of this article.
Note the following:
- Update QuickBooks to the latest release.
- You should be logged in as QuickBooks admin.
- Get all the Tax Tables updated.
Setting up QuickBooks Workforce in QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Workforce is a free feature in QuickBooks Desktop that allows employees to access their pay stubs, W-2s, and other payroll-related information online. Here's how to set up QuickBooks Workforce in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Update QuickBooks with the most recent Payroll updates.
- Open the QuickBooks program and select the Employees option.
- Click on Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
- If the option to Manage Payroll Cloud Services isn’t available, then QuickBooks Payroll isn’t updated.
- Go to the QuickBooks Payroll cloud Services window.
- Under QuickBooks Workforce, click the ON button.
- Click on the option to generate or confirm a PIN get the payroll data.
- Hit Save changes upon emailing.
- Hit on Next.
- Click on “Return to QuickBooks” button from the confirmation window.