QuickBooks Abort Error is basically the Error that damaged the QBWUSER.INI file, and at times, due to this Error, QuickBooks crashes unexpectedly while saving process or also at the time of making changes to the files. Because of regular crashing, the majority of the operation of QuickBooks generally stops working, and when the transaction is too heavy for the software, there are possibilities for this Error to occur. To know more about this Error, follow this article.
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can call us at +1-855-738-0359 to get help from our support team.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Abort Error
Here are some solutions to help you eliminate the abort error in QuickBooks –
Solution 1: Run the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility to Repair the Company File Issues
As the Error might occur due to a corrupt QuickBooks data file, we can rectify the Error by running the Verify and Rebuild Data Tool that scans the company files and rebuilds the data damage to eliminate the creating a backup or rebuild QuickBooks abort Error.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop and from the File tab, choose the Utility drop-down menu to select the Verify Data option.
- The tool will scan any damage in the QuickBooks data, and if the tool finds a data loss, it will offer the Rebuild Company File prompt.
- Choose Rebuild Now option to let the tool repair the data damage, and once the data is done Being repaired, you will see the Rebuild Successful message.
- Now access QuickBooks to check the status of the QuickBooks abort error and see if it is fixed.
A recommended to read article:- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 7149
Solution 2: Verify the Hosting Options on the Server and Workstation
You are required to edit the hosting settings on your server and workstations to eliminate the abort error code.
- Access QuickBooks on the Server computer, and from under the File tab, locate the Utility drop-down menu.
- Ensure the hosting is turned on and if you see the Host Multi-User Access option, choose it and enable the hosting mode.
- Now, launch the QuickBooks application on the Workstation and hit Utilities under the File tab.
- Press Utilities under the File tab, and if the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option is displayed, then choose it and disable hosting multi-user access on your workstations.
- Lastly, access QuickBooks again and check if QuickBooks abort Error is resolved.
why does quickbooks keep aborting can be quite frustrating to experience, but don't worry because, with the help of this article, you can resolve this Error Quickly and save a considerable amount of time. If you still encounter this Error, you can call us at +1-855-738-0359 to get assistance from our support team.