You can take the JN0-649 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional exam to get JNCIP-ENT certification. PassQuestion provides the latest JNCIP-ENT Certification JN0-649 Practice Test Questions which cover all the topics that are required in the syllabus. The JNCIP-ENT Certification JN0-649 Practice Test Questions will help you to understand the Juniper JN0-649 Exam in a better way. If you learn all these JNCIP-ENT Certification JN0-649 Practice Test Questions accordingly, then you will pass your Juniper JN0-649 certification exam easily.
JN0-649 Exam Overview - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
The Enterprise Routing and Switching track enables you to demonstrate competence with networking technology in general and Juniper Networks enterprise routing and switching platforms. JNCIP-ENT, the professional-level certification in this track, is designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS. The written exam verifies your understanding of advanced routing technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Exam Code: JN0-649
Exam Length: 90 minutes
Exam Type: 65 multiple-choice questions
Software Versions: Junos OS 21.2
Prerequisite Certification: JNCIS-ENT
Delivered by Pearson VUE
Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs)
Ethernet Switching and Spanning Tree
Layer 2 Authentication and Access Control
IP Telephony Features
Class of service (CoS)
View Online Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT) JN0-349 Free Questions
1. You are asked to configure 802.1X on your access ports to allow only a single device to authenticate.
In this scenario, which configuration would you use?
A.single supplicant mode
B.multiple supplicant mode
C.single-secure supplicant mode
D.MAC authentication mode
2. Which two statements are true regarding BGP load balancing? (Choose two.)
A.Multipath provides per-flow load balancing.
B.Multipath provides per-prefix load balancing.
C.Multipath places multiple next-hops in the forwarding table for each destination.
D.Multipath places a single next-hop in the forwarding table for each destination.
3. You are configuring MVRP for automatic VLAN registration. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A.the trunk port must not be configured with vlan members
B.the trunk port must be configured with "vlan all"
C.MVRP must be configured on all trunk ports
D.MVRP must be configured on all access ports
4. Which two port modes are associated with STP? (Choose two.)
5. When configuring connectivity to a VoIP enabled phone, which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
A.The telephone device can signal to the switch which VLAN tag it will place on voice traffic.
B.The switch can signal to the phone device which VLAN tag it should use for voice traffic.
C.The switch places voice traffic in the expedited forwarding class by default.
D.The switch places voice traffic in the best-effort forwarding class by default.
6. There are two BGP routes to 10.200.200.0/24 received from two external peers. Route 1 comes from a neighbor with a router ID of 10.10.100.1 and a peer IP address of 10.10.30.1, and route 2 comes from a neighbor with a router ID of 10.10.200.1 and a peer IP address of 10.10.50.1. Both routes have the same MED value, origin value, AS path length, and local preference number.
In this scenario, which statement is correct about the active route?
A.Route 1 will be active because of the peer IP address.
B.Route 2 will be active because of the peer IP address.
C.Route 1 will be active because of the router ID.
D.Route 2 will be active because of the router ID.