The best way to pass your JN0-231 Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC) exam can be found here. PassQuestion Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC) JN0-231 Practice Test Questions will give you a clear idea of how you can take the real JN0-231 exam. It will help you assess your current preparation level so you can improve your preparation for the final Juniper JN0-231 exam.bWith the help of Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC) JN0-231 Practice Test Questions provided by us, you can pass Juniper JN0-231 exam on your first shot. Make sure to use all the JN0-231 questions and answers provided to you so you can improve your preparation level and achieve success.
JN0-231 Exam Overview - Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
The Security track enables you to demonstrate a thorough understanding of security technology in general and Junos OS software for SRX Series devices. JNCIA-SEC, the associate-level certification in this track, is designed for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS for SRX Series devices. The written exam verifies your understanding of security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIA-SEC Exam Information
Exam Length: 90 minutes
Exam Type: 65 multiple-choice questions
Software Versions: Junos OS 21.2
Delivered by: Pearson VUE
Prerequisite Certification: None
JNCIA-SEC Exam Topics
SRX Series Devices
Junos Security Objects
Juniper Advanced Threat Protection
Network Address Translation
Unified Threat Management
Monitoring/Reporting and Troubleshooting
Check Security, Associate JNCIA-SEC JN0-231 Free Questions
1. If you need to protect against malicious files that might be download through Web-based e-mail, which Sky ATP protection mechanism should you use?
A.SMTP file inspection
B.IMAP file inspection
C.POP3 file inspection
D.HTTP file inspection
2. Which of the following are supported Mini-Physical Interface Modules (Mini-PIMs) on an SRX Series Services Gateways? (Choose three.)
B.8-Port Gigabit Ethernet SFP XPIM
C.1-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE
E.1-Port Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)
3. The vSRX is available for which two of the following hypervisors? (Choose two.)
4. You are configuring an SRX Series device to inter-operate with a third-party IPsec VPN endpoint that uses policies to create the VPN.
In this scenario, what must be configured for the VPN to work?
A.perfect forward secrecy
5. What match criteria does an SRX Series device’s network processing unit (NPU) use to determine if a flow already exists for a packet? (Choose three.)
D.unique session token number for a given zone and virtual router
6. After a packet is not able to be matched to an existing session, what is the next service to inspect the packet?
7. When traffic has met match criteria, what options are available to be performed on the traffic? (Choose three.)
8. In the context of SRX Series devices, what services does fast-path processing skip? (Choose two.)
9. When does a Junos security device implement NAT?
A.first path processing only
B.fast path processing only
C.both first path and fast path processing
D.neither first path nor fast path processing
10. Which order do Junos security devices examine policies for transit traffic?
A.default policy, zone policies, global policies
B.zone policies, global policies, default policy
C.global policies, zone policies, default policy
D.default policy, global policies, zone policies
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up