With the Magento 2 Category Import extension, Magento 2 admins can easily import and export product categories using CSV files, eliminating admins’ manual work and saving them plenty of time.
Online stores have to carry out different types of discount offers from time to time to keep their customers engaged with their business for a long time. For these discount offers, admins are required to create particular product categories for each offer criteria.
However, creating product categories manually is a very tedious job, resulting in increased chances of human errors, making the tedious work more tedious. As a time-saving solution to this problem, MageComp developed a helping hand, Magento 2 Category Import Export extension for managing parent and child Magento 2 product categories.
The Magento 2 Category Import Export extension provides a powerful solution for managing categories in an online store. With this extension, admins can import and export multiple categories at once using a CSV file. This feature enables store owners to efficiently manage their store's categories by allowing them to import both main categories and subcategories in bulk.
Moreover, the extension allows admins to export all the existing categories with a single click, making it easier to keep track of the store's current categories. When imported through the CSV file, any categories are automatically added to the category hierarchy, ensuring seamless management of the store's categories. With this extension, admins can now conveniently and efficiently manage their store's categories with ease.
- The Magento 2 extension is easy to configure.
- Admins can import and export multiple CSV files, like
- Parent and child categories
- Product images
- Category descriptions
- Category status and much more
- The extension will add all categories and subcategories in the hierarchy as soon as the admin imports the categories CSV file.
- The extension eliminates admins’ manual work, saving them valuable time.
- The extension is extremely beneficial for businesses owning multiple Magento 2 stores.