Magento 2 Meta Pixel (Facebook Pixel) Extension allows you to install the meta pixel tracking code effortlessly to your Magento 2 store without any coding skills. With this, you can get detailed insights about your customer behavior and other actions for your future social media marketing campaigns.
A customer visited your store, surfed through it for a while and left your website for some reason, like surfing through Facebook instead. That particular customer’s task is completed, but not yours. As a Magento 2 store admin, you constantly have to remind that customer about your business and products. This marketing tactic is known as retargeted marketing. But how will you reach out to the previously interacted visitors?
Additionally, you can retarget customers who have previously visited your website. By monitoring user behavior, you can smoothly create and run Facebook Ads. The Magento 2 Meta Pixel extension by MageComp empowers store admins to incorporate the Meta Pixel code by simply entering a Meta Pixel ID.
The pixel extension tracks various website events like:
- Recently viewed products/categories.
- Searched products
- Add to cart
- Add to wishlist
- Initiate checkout
- Customer Registration
- Newsletter subscription
By utilizing these informative insights, administrators are able to retarget visitors on Facebook and direct them to their eCommerce store through social ads. The administrators can also measure the overall effectiveness of their Facebook ads campaign. With the help of Meta Pixel, new audiences can be created and encouraged to make more purchases.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Meta Pixel (Facebook Pixel) Extension?
- Admins can easily enable or disable the individual tracking fields as per their preference.
- The Magento 2 extension allows you to track 9 different events.
- The extension is the best solution for tracking user behavior and retargeting marketing.
- Track and analyze the efficiency of Facebook and other social media ad campaigns.
- Admins can easily install the meta pixel code into their Magento 2 store with this extension.
- With this extension, admins need to add their meta pixel ID only, and the code will be installed in their store.