Snapchat is one of the world's most popular social media apps, with over 300 million daily active users. and there are strange words used you may know nothing about and ask yourself, What Does OTW Mean on Snapchat? But do you know how to use it like a pro? Snapchat has many hidden features and tricks that can make your snaps more fun, creative, and engaging? Here are some of them:
Draw in impressive detail by turning on your phone’s zoom feature.
If you want to draw something more detailed or precise on your snap, you can use your phone's zoom feature to get a closer look. Here's how to do it:
- On iOS, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom and turn it on. Then, select Show Controller and choose your Zoom Region preference (Window or Full Screen). Set Maximum Zoom Level to 15x.
- On Android, go to Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Magnification Gestures and turn it on. Then, use triple-tap to zoom in and out, and pinch to adjust the zoom level.
- Once you have the zoom feature enabled, open Snapchat and take a snap. Then, tap the pencil icon to start drawing. Use the zoom controller or gestures to zoom in and out as you draw.
Apply up to 3 filters on a single snap
Snapchat has a variety of filters that can add some flair to your snaps. But did you know that you can apply up to 3 filters at the same time? Here's how to do it:
- Take a snap as usual and swipe left or right to choose your first filter.
- Once you've selected your first filter, hold your finger on the screen and use another finger to swipe left or right to choose your second filter.
- Once you've selected your second filter, repeat the same process to choose your third filter.
- If you want to remove any of the filters, just swipe right until you get back to the original snap.
Turn an emoji into a colorful filter
If you want to add some color to your snap, you can use an emoji as a filter. Here's how to do it:
- Take a snap as usual and tap the sticker icon at the top right corner.
- Choose an emoji with your desired color and tap on it.
- Move the emoji to a corner of your screen and pinch to make it bigger.
- Keep enlarging the emoji until its edges become pixelated and semi-transparent.
- Adjust the position and size of the emoji until you get the color effect you want.
Switch up the info filters
Snapchat has some info filters that can show your speed, temperature, time, or altitude on your snap. But did you know that these filters have variations? Here's how to switch them up:
- Take a snap as usual and swipe left or right until you find the info filter you want.
- Tap on the info filter once to change its appearance or unit. For example, you can change the speed from mph to km/h, or the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Keep tapping until you find the variation you like.
Use multiple fonts in one snap
Snapchat has several fonts that you can use to add text to your snaps. But did you know that you can use more than one font in one snap? Here's how to do it:
- Take a snap as usual and tap the T icon at the top right corner.
- Type your text and tap Done.
- Tap on your text once to select it and tap the T icon again to change its font. You can also change its color by tapping on the color wheel at the right side.
- Tap on your text again and drag it to position it on your snap.
- Tap anywhere else on the screen to deselect your text.
- Tap the T icon again and type another text with a different font and color.
- Repeat these steps until you have all the texts you want on your snap.
Use Snapchat+ for more features
If you want more from Snapchat, you can try Snapchat+, a modified version of the app that offers some exclusive features. Here are some of them:
- The ability to pin a friend as your BFF
- The ability to save snaps without notifying the sender
- The ability to view stories without marking them as seen
- The ability to spoof your location
- The ability to upload photos and videos from your camera roll
- The ability to change your username
However, be aware that Snapchat+ is not an official app and may violate Snapchat's terms of service. Use it at your own risk.
Snapchat is a fun and versatile app that can let you express yourself in many ways. By using these hacks, you can unlock more features and tricks that can make your snaps more awesome...