TP Link router login or tplinkwifi.net login
● An Ethernet cable can be used to connect the modem and router of TP-Link.
● Open a web browser on the computer you will use to login to tplinkwifi.net
● In the browser's address bar, type tplinklogin.net order www.tplinkwifi.net
● Verify that your computer is connected to the internet.
● In the appropriate fields, enter your default username and password.
● After clicking the Login button, you will be redirected to the Quick Setup Wizard page.
● Next, choose your connection type to establish the internet connectivity.
● For a successful setup of an internet connection for the tp-link router login, fill in the network name and password.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up