The Z Score Calculator calculates the provided Mean, raw score and SD. It determines if the mean Value is above or below the mean Data.
Using our Z Score Calculator is easy and without any hassle. Input the values in the required boxes.
How to use our Z Score Calculator ?
Using the AllCalculator.net Z Score Calculator is the easiest.
- Open the Z Score Calculator.
- Input the raw score, mean and Standard Deviation in the boxes stated in the Calculator.
- Now tap on Calculate to calculate the z score of the input you gave to the Calculator.
- If you need to calculate multiple times, use the reset option.
How does the Z Score Calculate? Does it use the formula?
If the Z Score is positive, the raw score will be more than the Mean; similarly, if it's less, the raw score is below the mean Value.
If the raw score is one, then the Standard Deviation is above the Mean. However, if the score is -2, the Standard Deviation is. Below is the Mean for any given data set. Some steps for calculating the z score are
- Minus or deduct the Mean of the population of the given raw score.
- μ-Denotes the Mean, and x denotes the raw score.
- Divide the obtained Value by 1 of the Standard Deviation. It is used to determine the Z Score, and it is represented by σ
The Calculator will replace μ and σ with u and v.
Let's understand this with one example.
Calculate or determine the Z Score for a raw score of 5 and a mean value of 3. The Standard Deviation will be valued at 1. Use our Z -Score Calculator to verify it.
Now the Calculator will use the Same formula and compute the values using the formula.
Now the Value is two meaning the Standard Deviation is above the Mean.
Z Score Calculator calculates the Mean and Raw Score values. It can determine if the Value is above or below the Mean.