With the Magento 2 Email Quote/Request for Quote PRO extension, admins can easily create options with customized order options, such as custom prices, attaching PDF files, coupon codes, discounts and much more. The Magento 2 extension is also compatible with the Tigren PWS theme.
When customers are shopping in your Magento 2 store, they may be looking for specific products that need to be customized to fit their needs or require negotiations on bulk purchases. To customize the product, you need to gather the customer's requirements and generate quotes based on those specifications. Once both parties have agreed on the terms, you can prepare and deliver the product.
However, the default configurations in Magento 2 do not allow you to generate customer quotes. To streamline this process, you can rely on an extension that meets your requirements.
MageComp's Magento 2 Email Quote PRO Extension and Magento 2 Quotation Manager PRO Extension are powerful tools for store owners to manage customer requirements and prepare quotes.
Customers can easily send their shopping cart to the store owner, including custom options and quantities, by filling out a short quote form. After receiving the shopping cart, the admin can discuss customer requirements and customize the product accordingly. The Email Quote Extension streamlines this process, making it simple and efficient for both the store owner and the customer.
The role of Email Quote PRO begins when the admin uses the extension to create an order from the backend. They can set the custom option, custom price, and coupon code required and prepare a quote.
Once the quote is ready, the admin can easily send it back to the customer by clicking the Email Quote button from the backend via Email. The customer will then receive the quote and be able to complete their checkout using the provided link.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Email Quote/Request for Quote PRO extension?
- Admins are provided with an option of setting the Email quote button label in the frontend.
- Admins can select the email ID and template through which they want to receive customers’ emails.
- Customers just need to fill in their customization details for the selected product options.
- The extension sends the customer’s entire cart with the customization email of the product options to admins via email when a customer sends it a customization options email quote.
- The extension sends a thanks email once their email quote is submitted.
- Admins can create orders from the backend and send order quotes to customers in emails.
- The extension gives admins the authority to delete irrelevant email quotes.
- The extension provides admins with a grid of customer inquiries that they receive.
- Admins can attach a PDF file of what is required to set a button label for Email Quote in frontend.
- The extension auto-registers the users who have sent the email quote.
- Admins have to option of applying a coupon code directly to the quote while creating it.
- The extension will display customers’ shipping addresses in the email quote and the PDF.
- The feature of email quote statistics allows admins to edit or resend pre-created quotes.
- The extension allows customers to see their sent quotes from the My Account section.