With the Magento 2 Notification Bar extension [PRO], admins can effortlessly showcase notifications, promotions, and offers on the top of their webpage or any strategic location to effectively engage their customers and boost their sales.
The marketing team must engage with customers in a way that does not annoy them. Various methods such as email marketing, pop-ups, interstitials, and social engagement can have adverse effects on visitors if not executed properly.
Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that these tactics are implemented with precision and care, taking into account the preferences and behaviors of the target audience. This will prevent negative reactions and increase the likelihood of successful customer engagement and retention. To solve this annoying problem, MageComp developed a PRO solution, Magento 2 Notification Bar extension [PRO].
The Magento 2 Notification bar PRO module allows store admins to showcase promotional offers and notifications on website pages like;
- Category pages
- CMS pages
- Checkout pages
- Product pages
With the Magento 2 module, store admins can easily customize the promo bar’s content using the WYSIWYG editor. The admin has complete control over the customization of their promotional bar. They can choose from various backgrounds and font colors and adjust the font size to fit their preferred layout.
With the added functionality of scheduling start and end dates, the admin can ensure that promotions are displayed only when desired. The swipe duration can also be set to display different deals and announcements.
All promotional bars can be managed easily from the backend grid. For even better customer engagement, upgrading to the PRO version of the notification bar module is recommended.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Notification Bar Extension [PRO]?
- Admins can highlight their store offers/discounts, promo deals, store news, new arrivals, etc.
- Admins can choose where to place the promo bars, top/bottom of webpages.
- The Magento 2 module has a quick and easy integration process.
- Admins are provided with a WYSIWYG editor for editing the promo bars.
- Admins can schedule the promo sliders from the backend grid by setting their starting and ending dates.
- Admins can edit the notification bars as per their requirements.
- Admins can easily manage multiple promo bars all at once.
- The Magento 2 module is a true revenue and customer engagement booster.