With the Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension, admins can alert their customers about the back-in-stock products. The extension helps admins keep their customers updated with every inventory update, enhancing their shopping experience.
Imagine a scenario in which a customer visited your store, browsed your website, loved one of your products, and decided to buy, but unfortunately, the product is out of stock, so the customer left your website disappointed. Luckily, the customer did not lose any hope from your website and landed on your website after a couple of days, but the product was still out of stock. The customer left again disappointed. Fortunately, the customer still has some hope and visited your store again. The product was still out of stock. And now, sadly, the customer has lost hope and left your website forever.
The following scenario could have been prevented if you had notified your customer about the product being back in stock. Then, the customer would not have grown so impatient and visited your store every now and then. If the customer were notified timely, it would save their time, enhance your brand impression and improve their shopping experience.
MageComp's Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension enables customers to subscribe to out-of-stock products and receive alerts when the items are restocked. The store owner can send notifications to both registered and guest customers via email and SMS. Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification module offers three APIs for sending notifications: BulkSMS, MSG91, and Twilio.
On product pages, a subscription box is displayed that allows customers to sign up for email and SMS notifications. This feature helps customers stay informed about product availability and improves their shopping experience.
The Out of Stock Email Magento 2 module assists online merchants in managing their subscribers and notifications. With this marketing tool, the admin can easily view a list of all subscribers and their notification status on the backend grid. It sends automated emails or SMS to potential customers, helping to boost store conversions.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension?
- Admins can easily enable or disable the Magento 2 plugin anytime they want from the backend grid.
- Admins are allowed to enable the module for a particular customer group instead of all customers.
- The module sends alert notifications via SMS, email and both email and SMS.
- Admins can select an email template for sending the back-in-stock alert messages.
- Admins can access customer details like name, contact number, email address, email, etc. and can use it to send back-in-stock alert notifications.
- The module can be configured for grouped products also.
- Admins can set a custom button text for the subscription button.
- The Magento 2 module offers three APIs for sending notifications
- Admins can check the total number of out-of-stock subscribers for every product, along with the notification status.
- The module provides admins with the notification statuses like pending and notified.
- The module also provides an option for validating customers’ contact numbers based on the countries.