We're now releasing 1.19.1 for Minecraft: Java Edition. This version adds Allay duplication and new Player Safety features.
- Added Allay Duplication Tweaked Sculk Catalysts. Chat Trust status New Options for Chat Preview - added Player Reporting
The Allays dance to an Record in a Jukebox. If the Allay receives an Amethyst Shard, while dancing it will duplicate. Duplication has a 5-minute cooling down
- Sculk Catalysts will now drop 5 XP instead of 20 XP
- The chat scrollbar was moved to the right
Chat Trust Status
Messages that haven't been signed by Secure Chat or have been tampered by the server will be marked. Messages without valid signatures or missing signatures will be identified as "Not Secure". Note: Messages marked "Modified" are messages that are detected to be modified.
- The colored indicator is always visible. icon is only visible when the chat screen is open
- For modified messages, the original secure text will also be displayed in the tooltip
- added "When Sending" Chat Preview option to refresh chat previews only when attempting to send a message- To confirm sending a message it is required to hit the Enter/Return key is required - The previous "ON" setting has been renamed to "While Typing"
It is now possible to report a player for sending abusive messages through the game chat. best-minecraft-servers The reporter must select the chat messages that contain the objectionable content, as well as the category of the report in order to provide the best information for our team of moderators to take action. This is accessed via the social interactions screen.
Multiple chat messages may be selected for reporting- Additional chat messages related to this selection will also be used to give our moderation team more information.
- The Report Categories screen includes a "Learn About Reporting" button that provides a help article
For more information, please read this article on Player Reporting or our Reporting FAQ.
Suspensions & Bans
- The game will now display a warning screen upon the start-up screen if you've been suspended from online play. The reason behind the suspension is displayed as well as how long it lasts.
- A message that has been filtered by the Java Realms Profanity Filter will now be marked with a yellow marker - Players will be notified when a chat message they have sent has been completely filtered for one or more players on the Realm
Chat input boxes will not apply to custom fonts that have negative advances or glyphs that have advances that exceed 32
Chat types that have been added to the chat_types registry are now only used for player chat and not for system messages.The game_info and system chat types have been removed
Chat types cannot support overlays. Instead an announcement from the system is the best way to display overlays
- This chat type parameter can now be used by msg_command_outgoing
The run_command event for text components has stopped sending chat messages directly- Only commands are supported - This means values now always require a /-prefix - Commands such as /say that generate a signed chat message are not allowed/tellraw should be used instead.
Games with added events
Multiplayer Secure Chat Signing
Chat messages are now cryptographically verified. It is used to verify the message's context in Player Reports
enforce-secure-profile is now defaulted to true for dedicated servers - Insecure chat messages logged in the server are prefixed with a [Not Secure] tag - Custom servers can set their own auto-completion options for regular chat via a new network packet - Custom servers can hide player chat messages from display via a new network packet- This does not delete player chat messages from chat logs
Fixed bugs in 1.19.1
This update fixes more than 50 bugs. You can check out the issue tracker to see the full list.
Get the Release
To install the release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play! Make sure that your Launcher is set to the "Latest Version" option.