QuickBooks is a perfectly designed software to accomplish the accounting goals of a business. The software can quickly execute monetary tasks and creates documents that can be shared among others or used for official purposes. The setbacks of the software are the internal errors that can randomly appear while working. You might come across a QuickBooks Detected that a Component PDF issue on your system while printing or saving a document in the software. If you also encountered this error message on your screen and now facing issues while working on the documents, keep reading the blog to know more.
QB-related issues can be easily tackled with the help of a QB support team available for your assistance at 1-855-856-0042.
The conditions responsible for the occurrence of this payroll error in QuickBooks are given underneath-
- The PDF converter is responding or has suddenly stopped running in the background.
- The printer drivers might be missing from your computer, or the printer is not connected.
- Windows XPS document writer has malfunctioned unexpectedly, leading to a failure while printing the documents.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 17337
The methods compiled below can easily rectify this error in QuickBooks-
Solution 1- Configure the %temp% folder permissions and verify that you can print to your XPS
The %temp% folder is used by the applications on your computer to store temporary files required while the programs run. QuickBooks can develop this error if the %temp% folder permissions are not correctly set, and the software fails to access the files inside it. Refer to the steps below-
- Go to the Runwindow on your PC and type %temp% before pressing
- Open the folder, right-click anywhere inside it, and select Properties in the options.
- Navigate to the Securitytab and select your account.
- Mark the Full Controlcheckbox by clicking on it.
- Save the settings by clicking Applyand then Ok.
After the %temp% folder permissions are configured, try to print a document from the XPS Document writer as given in the steps below-
- Open Notepad on your PC.
- Type any desired text in the notepad.
- Go to the Fileoption and select Print.
- Select the XPS Document Writerand tap Print.
- Save the file with any desired name.
If you still face the error in your QuickBooks, try the next method.
Solution 2- Utilize the PDF and Print repair tool
QuickBooks tool hub helps to resolve minor issues in the software that cause errors to develop in the software. The latest version of QB Tool hub is available on the official website for QuickBooks to download. Refer to the steps after downloading the QB Tool hub-
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub on your PC.
- Click on Program Problemsand select QuickBooks PDF and Print repair tool.
- Wait until the tool finishes the repairs,
The issues will be resolved after using these methods.
We have now reached the end of this blog that explains the error message QuickBooks Detected that a Component PDF is missing. You read about the causes of this issue and some counter methods which we hope you use to tackle this error in your QuickBooks.
If you have any more queries, sort them out by speaking with a QB ProAdvisor expert available at 1-855-856-0042.
Also read: Pro Methods To Handle QuickBooks Error 15241
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up