Are you preparing for an outdoor movie night in your backyard? Outdoor projectors can help elevate the entire experience by giving you a large screen where you and your loved ones can enjoy your favorite movies. There are many excellent options to consider, so let us help you decide the best one for you. In this video, we’re going to look at the Top 5 Best Outdoor Projectors available on the market today. We made this list based on our own opinion, research and customer reviews. We’ve considered their quality, features, and values when narrowing down the best choices possible.
5. Epson EB-S41 SVGA
If you are looking for a reliable and portable projector that provides fast and quality performance, you just found it. You can get this projector up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control. This projector has a high brightness of 3300 lumens so you can project with light coming through the windows, no need to close the blinds! The high contrast ratio contributes to the image quality, making the blacks stand out from the whites. Its SVGA resolution is perfect for projecting everyday presentations and graphics, may it be indoors or outdoors. You do not have to worry about having a wide range of gadgets as this device can cater to them all with just one cable.
The pros are:
- Affordability. Considering its low price, it gives an incredible image quality. Its high contrast ratio results in a sharper image, so you can clearly see your favorite movie scenes
- The box includes a carrying case, so you do not need to worry about buying a new one. This simple but elegant bag is tailored for this device
However, the EB-S41 has no HD support. This device does not support high definition resolution, so if you are looking for projectors that can give you that, stay tuned because we got you covered.
4. ViewSonic PX701HD Projector
This projector has a full HD 1080p resolution with an impressive visual performance. It gives you an exceptional cinematic experience even in brightly lit rooms with its 3500 lumens. With its SuperEco+ mode, its projector lamps can live up to 20,000 hours so you will not have to worry about maintenance for a long time. It will save you some energy and bucks. It also features ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor technology where this projector provides true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without compromising image quality. The PX701HD comes with a vertical lens shift functionality for an easier installation. It offers 10-percent flexibility of vertical image adjustment so you can shift it however you like without distorting the image on-screen. It is also compatible with the vColorTuner function. Through a cloud-based color profile exchange, you can create and adjust color profiles and share them with others. It also has a dual HDMI input and USB power supply so you can connect to a wide range of multimedia devices for movies, games, and presentations.
The pros are:
- Powerful Sound. It has an enlarged speaker chamber and a powerful amplifier for immersive sound. It saves you money and space as you do not need to buy additional speakers
- Immersive 3D viewing. It can project 3D content directly from Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices like laptops, tablets, and other media players
- Simple and convenient software update. You don't have to take your projector to a service center to have its software updated as ViewSonic makes it available online
However, it is slightly more expensive than other projectors, so this might not be the one for you if you’re on a budget. But then you can never go wrong with its exceptional performance where you can enjoy HD content with super bright and vivid image quality.
3. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Projector
This smart TV-enabled portable projector offers an integrated Wi-Fi connection that lets you stream and binge from YouTube and other online video streaming websites. It features Dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers that provide realistic acoustics even outdoors. This projector also caters to a wide range of devices and delivers fast data, audio, video and quick charging over a single cable with its USB Type C connection. The M1+ has a built-in battery that can last up to six hours of use, which is equivalent to four regular length movies. That’s an incredible feature for a small-sized projector. At the same time, it comes with a built-in 16 gigabytes of internal storage. You can store up to 4,000 songs and other content.
The pros are:
- * It comes with a built-in smart stand that serves as a lens cover while also providing a 360-degree setup
- * It is environment-friendly. This projector uses the latest mercury-free and lamp-free LED technology that offers both a greener and a filter-free projector solution
The downside, however, is its low brightness. If you aim to use this projector in a brightly lit room, the images may appear a bit dim or blurry. For a better viewing experience, you will have to cover the windows or turn off one or two lights.
2. GooDee 2020 Upgrade HD Video Projector
This device features images and videos which are 80% brighter than other ordinary projectors. It provides you with a brighter and wider viewing even in a well-lit environment. It can also project to as wide as 230 inches with a powerful built-in speaker, providing you with a complete movie experience. The GooDee 2020 features an updated fan. It produces less noise when in use, so no need to worry about being bothered while delivering a business presentation in a quiet room. It also has an extended lamp life. To maximize lamp utilization while reducing losses, this projector uses LED light that adapts the latest LCD technology, offering up to 30,000 hours of lamp life. There are several options available on the menu. Amongst others, you can set the color temperature and color balance. There are also audio filters that boost bass if needed and you can also set date, time and sleep timer. As for the in-built OS, the OSD seems to have been translated into many languages, but there is room for improvement.
The pros are:
- It has advanced cooling technology. With a new cooling system and improved fan design, it reduces noise, extends the bulb lifetime, and creates a cooler environment
- Great support. You get5 years of factory support and lifetime professional customer service and technical support
- it has limited color adjustment
- The Keystone correction is optical, so the edges of the picture may be blurry when projected at an angle. However, this is known to affect all similar projectors, just like the slight chromatic aberration you get around the edges.
1. VANKYO LEISURE 410 Portable Projector
This full HD video projector offers you a superior viewing experience by supporting 1920 by 1080 video resolution and a 2020 upgraded LED lighting. It can deliver 60% improved brightness for brighter and colorful images as compared to other ordinary projectors. The MStar Advanced Color Engine allows better overall picture quality by providing a 2000 to 1 contrast ratio. The Vankyo Leisure 410 measures approximately 12 x 9 x 4.4-inches and comes with its carrying case. A 100V-240V power supply powers the projector, and the power cord can be detached for storage or traveling purposes. For optimal viewing quality Vankyo recommends setting the projector up where there will be a distance of 7-feet between the screen and your projector. This is because the projector operates with a native resolution of 800 x 480. It is also capable of playing content with a 1080p and 720p resolution. It also has a fan noise suppression system – an innovative cooling system that features heat and noise suppression technology that lessens noise.
The pros are:
- Long Lamp Life. It has approximately 40,000 hours of LED lamp life, so you can really get the value for your money
- It projects 2500 lumens. This is higher than other models in this price range
- It has a big screen size. This device can project up to 170 inches with a distance between 4.9 feet to 16.4 feet. From this far, you can achieve a clear and regular image by the focus and keystone correction adjustment feature.
However, it does not support Dolby sound like its direct competitors. Make sure to turn off the Dolby sound setting in your device before you plug it in the projector as you might not hear anything if it is turned on. But other than that, the Vankyo Leisure is an excellent choice for your next outdoor movie bonding. And that completes our list of top outdoor projectors.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up