Verizon email service is jam-packed with alluring features and users from all over the globe loved this email client. However, if you are an iPhone user and wanted to use the Verizon email on iPhone device, well, that’s possible, all you need is to set up the account on your iPhone. If you don’t know how to set up Verizon email on iPhone, follow the underneath steps that will guide you to your solution.
Setup Verizon Email Settings on iPhone
- First, open the home screen of your device and tap on the Settings app icon
- After that, the Settings window pop-up on the screen now chooses the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Below Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, tap on the Add Account option and next tap on the Add Mail Account option.
- Now you will be asked to give your email and personal information. Enter your Email address, Password, Name, and Description in the given field.
- Now, tap on the Next button. Wait for a moment till iPhone confirms your email settings.
- After the fruitful conclusion of email verification, it will add Verizon email to the iPhone device.
Now check if the email settings are correct by sending an email to other email recipients. If email is delivered easily, that means Verizon email settings for iPhone are apt and you are good to use the email service. However, you need to be mindful that, you are using the latest iOS version on your device. If you are still confused and want to know how to get Verizon email on iPhone, the official website Verizon would be the best source to get adequate information.
Check also - https://emailspedia.com/configure-verizon-email-in-ms-outlook/
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up