QuickBooks is the most reliable application to handle the accounting task. Entrepreneurs choose QuickBooks to manage their business accountancy digitally. It helps to save your time and extra effort. QuickBooks is a human-made application, so the occurrence of technical issues are common. QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer is one of the most common errors in QuickBooks. It generally encounters when users try to access the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This error message stops your ongoing work program. There are multiple ways to fix this error message.
In this article, we will discuss how to overcome QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer error message. We highly recommend you to read the whole article to avoid any hindrances. In case you face any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (1-855)-856-0042. Our pro advisors are always available to guide your queries. You can also reach our website to grasp more about QuickBooks.
QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer- In a Nutshell
This is a disturbing technical error that hampers your work program. Due to this error, QuickBooks Monitoring Services stop working. There are numerous reasons behind this error, which you must know before you proceed to follow the rectification steps. Read the points given below to know those reasons.
- Problems in the Windows Registry can also trigger this error.
- Any virus or malware attack has destroyed the file.
- Improper or corrupt installation of QuickBooks application.
- Maybe any firewall setting has blocked internet access.
- Incase program installed on the system is corrupted.
- If any important program file is deleted.
- An outdated version of the system’s window could also be the reason.
Once you know the possible reasons for this error. It becomes quite easy for you to follow the troubleshooting step.
Nuts & Bolts to wipe out QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer
- Firstly, create the backup of your company file to avoid data loss before you proceed to follow the troubleshooting steps.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop and then click on the File tab.
- Move towards the utility section.
- Hit a click on Host Multi-User Access.
- You must choose Yes, on the confirmation box.
- Cross-check that you are turning on hosting on the server only.
- Now, check it that multi-user hosting is not running on any of the workstations Computers.
- To check, you must open QuickBooks and go to the File tab.
- Here if you find the option to switch to a single-user mode that means you are running multiuser mode.
Recommended to read: How to Fix Quickbooks Error 40001
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys on your keyboard to open the task manager.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- You must right click on the QBCFMonitorService process.
- After that choose End Task.
- Now, you must choose Yes for the confirmation.
- Finally, open QuickBooks again.
- You must scan your system fully to detect any kind of virus.
- Update your application to the latest version.
- You must repair the Window Registry issue.
Want to reach us?
In this article, we have discussed QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer issue. In case of any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (1-855)-856-0042. Our professional experts are always available to guide your queries.
Also read this blog: QuickBooks Error The File Exists | Causes, Symptoms and Solutions