Upper Moon 4 or Hantengu is one of the major antagonists in the Swordsmith Village Arc of Demon Slayer series. In the series Upper Moon Hantengu, his rank was elevated to that of number 4, and is the only demon that is associated with The Twelve Kizuki.
Muzan Kibutsuji stumbled upon Hantengu trapped in a cell, and determined to transform him into the form of a demon. After being transformed into a demon Hantengu killed an official who had locked him up at the time in the first.
As a person who was assigned the task of destroying the Swordsmith village along with Gyokko and an immortal physique, Hantengu has to be one of the more irritating characters we've ever met. Hantengu can split himself into six different characters and demons each with distinct personalities.
In this article, we'll discuss all you should know about Upper Moon 4 Hantengu from whom the moon is in its upper part to all his capabilities.
Here are the Hantengu forms of all individuals:
In his most basic form Hantengu has the character of a timid person. He is easily scared by any person and exhibits a great deal of fear, delusion and anxiety. He's also seen crying at the slightest annoyance and is likely to flee the scene in the event that he believes the threat is significant enough. Hantengu is delusional in that the man believes that he's innocent, and therefore should never be penalized for any crime, even when we've witnessed him kill people. Not just in his present demon form, but also witnessed his crimes as an human being. Upper Moon 4 Hantengu is a lover to eat, kill, and destroy others, yet he hopes for the world to accept his crimes.
Sekido Demon Slayer is Hantengu's anger-based form. Sekido is always angry, vengeful and angry. Even with his colleagues demons Sekido doesn't have any sympathy for them and can easily become annoyed with them. Sekido isn't interested in any person and is the dominant character among Hantengu's demons.
Karaki is the more calm and relaxed form of Hantengu. He's a laidback and relaxed character who battled Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya. He would constantly praise our heroes and instead of seeing the fight as a serious battle He would view it as a game.
Karaku is believed as a bit selfish , as he's been known to relish the experiences he will encounter while fighting. For instance, following being attacked in the back by Genya, Karaku was surprised and delighted that someone had the ability to be so cruel to him.
Aizetsu is a sad variant from the Upper Moon 4 Hantengu. The most depressing, sad and angry personality who can see all things as depressing. Aizetsu seemed calm and calm in the same moment.
He should be more cautious when implementing his strategies and fighting his opponents that could make for a tough time.
Urogi is Hantengu's joyful personality. Like Karaku Hantengu, he believes that fighting with enemies is just fun and entertainment. This is the reason he's often criticized for his nonsensical behavior. Urogi is also intelligent and has been proven very effective against demon killers.
Zohakuten is the vengeful aspect of Hantengu. Zohakuten is prone to be angry, bitter and even vengeful, just as Sekido. He believes that the adversaries are evil for threatening him. He loves to call his enemies names with disrespect and they'll engage in an argument with fury.
Zohakuten is extremely loyal to Muzan and he even stated to Mitsuri that he only listens to the rules of Muzan. Muazan declares. Zohakuten is among the most intelligent and intelligent of the Hantengu copies.
Hantengu's Early Life
In his earlier days Hantengu was a wicked human being. He was guilty of a variety of serious crimes like murder or robbing with not a hint of regret or hesitation.
Even with all this the man believes that he's innocent. This implies that he has an egocentric personality. After being transformed into a demon his personality changed worse and he was now an extremely dangerous upper moons ever.
After eating a large portion of people, Hantengu dressed in his demon appearance, declared it was not his fault. Because of his deeds and crimes, he was sentenced to the death penalty, but, Muzan came and turned Hantengu into the form of a demon. One of the first things Muzan did was to murder the prison official who was incarcerated. When the prison official was killed, Hantengu was told that he was going to suffer for his crimes in the future, which turned out to be quite true.
Hantengu's abilities and powers:
If we are talking about what is the demon slayer upper moon 4's abilities, there's no one. He's the fourth highest Twelve Kizuki and due to his superpowers it's believed to be the fifth-strongest demon in the realm that is Demon Slayer.
Upper Moon 4's Blood Demon Art is a fascinating one because he has the ability to create several clones of himself which are as powerful as other upper moons we've experienced in the show. Because of their clever plan and power, Hantengu's clones were able of defeating Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya which are all powerful characters.
Check our best Demon Slayer Merch Site with the top quality merchandise in the US made with cotton, you'll find accessories, figures or Demon Slayer Shirt of a higher rate in the market and Demon Slayer Earringsin the Jewelries part of our store, you don't want to miss all the good Demon Slayer Stuff we have in store! We ship around all the world, and have only the best textures, and tissues for our clothes.
Genya stated to all that it would be difficult to beat an opponent like Hantengu since they'd need to search for the main body of Hantengu while being chased by his super-powered duplicates.
Then, when all four clones fused into one, Zohakuten, he was capable of fighting Mitsuri Kanroji, who is one of the most powerful demon slayers, due to her incredible force. After getting the Demon Slayer mark, Mitsuri was unable to fight Zohatuken head-to-head. Zohatuken until other clones could locate Hantengu's primary body. We'll talk about the abilities of his clone and abilities.
Hantengu Demon Slayer's Abilities:
"Sleepy: Hantengu is one sneaky villain in Demon Slayer. Because of his sly nature, it is clear how he managed to enter the swordsmith village regardless of the security around it. In the absence of anyone else Hantengu was able gain access to an extremely important demon slayer bases ever. He was able to sneak into the rooms of Tanjiro and Muichiro without even one clue. His ability to remain low-key is so powerful that nobody knew it could be an actual demon until they looked him in the eyes.
* Reflexes and Speed: As the fourth uppermoon, Hantengu has otherworldly speeds and reflexes. He was in a position to avoid Muichiro's mist breathing and Hinokami Kagura method without trying. When he's in his slimmest form, he's able to sprint as quickly as Nezuko.
* Ability to Change Size as a transformative demon the demon can alter his size at will. This is how he can conceal himself wherever he likes.
* Hantengu Demon Art (Emotion manifestation) What exactly does Hantengu blood demon art? The Hantengu's Blood Demon Art incorporates him being capable of manifesting his emotions as well as the most powerful version of himself, based on his own unique personality and talents. This ability is only activated when his head is removed.
Sekido Demon Slayer's Abilities:
* Flesh Manipulation Technique: Sekido can manipulate his flesh to create bizarre designs to take on his adversaries.
* Speed and Reflexes: Sekido has superhuman strength as well as speed and reflexes. He was demonstrated to be able to keep the bullet out of Genya's shotgun, even before the bullet struck Sekido.
* Absorption by Biological: Sekido can absorb the bodies of his Clones. He also absorbed the clones of his fellow Clones Karaku Aizetsu and Urogi, to form the most powerful Zohakuten Clone.
Karaku Demon Slayer's abilities:
* Unbeatable Stamina and Strength Karaku's strength and stamina are unbeatable and cannot be matched by other replicas. Karaku was capable of tearing the arms of Nezuko by his hands, and was able to withstand the attack without his head mangled after shooting by Genya's shotgun. Karaku is the ultimate example of strength and brute endurance.
* The Blood Demon Art (Aerokinesis): This blood demon art allows Karaku to manipulate wind by using his maple leaf Uchiwa. With a simple swing of down the Uchiwa to the side, he is able to cause a devastating windstorm which can destroy a whole structure.
* Flesh Manipulation Like his clones, Aizetsu can transform into anything. He transformed himself into an elongated leaf Uchiwa to stay alive. The most interesting thing of Aizetsu's innate ability to manipulate flesh is that he is able to make multiple leaves until it's difficult to discern who's who.
* Blood Demon Art (Spear Projection): Aizetsu uses Spear Projection which allows him to launch an attack that is thrusting on Yari over vast distances.
Urogi Demon Slayer's Skills:
* Blood Demon Art (Avian Physiology) Available to imitate the capabilities of avian species He can also have huge wings that enable him to fly at a high speed. Talons that are his are able to easily cut and diamond and that's the reason this bizarre replica is extremely powerful.
Zohakuten Demon Slayer's Skills:
* Blood Demon Art (Menacing Aura) It is the most powerful replica, his mere presence can make enemies flee. Tanjiro was choking and felt a great deal of heartache by just looking.
The Urami Demon Slayer's abilities:
* The Blood Demon Art (Size Manipulation): Urami can change the size of his body at the touch of a button. This was evident when he grew in size to match his Hantengu within his heart.
Who was the one who killed Hantengu?
Lower Moon 4 . Hantengu's demise was unique because Tanjiro defeated the six replicas which contained Hantengu's soul. Tanjiro cut Hantengu's body into shreds and killed him instantly by cutting off his head with a single blow. Hantengu was extremely fast and was attempting to run away from Tanjiro but Tanjiro was forced to resort to Thunder Breathing to keep up with Hantengu. In the end, Upper Moon 4.'s demise was a moment that every Demon Slayer fans will be able to remember. It was a fascinating spectacle to see.