1. JS helps reduce bugs
2. Develop Faster and Smoother
3. JS is lightweight
4. JS allows high interactivity
5. JS helps save time
6. JS is powerful and extensive
7. JS is supported by frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Node.js etc.
So even if you're not sure about programming, JS is worth learning. JS provide some advantages over other languages: It's an easier language to learn than most others out there. Plus, thanks to its support of HTML and CSS among others, JS developers needn't worry about CSS or HTML when they want to make changes to their site or app design – they can focus solely on the code side of things.
8. JS can be used with other languages like Java, PHP etc.
9. JS comes with an active community behind it
10. Multiple tools support it